Adidas NMD thread

theyre crazy in hand. mayb even better with the white laces. what does it mean on the shoe btw??

I think yours probably say Human Species. Not 100% sure. The black pair says World Equality or something along those lines. Forgot what the Corals say.

I think I saw the Core Black Holi sample too and that was with a flat sole. Thought they would release like that, but nah, they slapped the Trail sole for the release. :sick:

theres a flat sole sample for all 3 colorways. But the Coral samples look dope because that peach color sole looks really nice

theyre crazy in hand. mayb even better with the white laces. what does it mean on the shoe btw??
B6F8A2E8-5969-4FB9-ACA4-E635C9110FBD.jpeg

60B6F64A-BF1D-4077-A78E-EAAE198BC005.jpeg

I think yours probably say Human Species. Not 100% sure. The black pair says World Equality or something along those lines. Forgot what the Corals say.

theres a flat sole sample for all 3 colorways. But the Coral samples look dope because that peach color sole looks really nice

Pink: Insaan (इंसान) - Human (Being) + Species
Coral: Rung (रंग) - Color + HU
Black: Sansaar (संसार) - World + Equality

how much did they charge you shipped? did they refund the 20% vat?
They charged 2119DKK including shipping and haven't refunded the vat yet (which I think is 400DKK). My charge is still only pending. Was kinda waiting until they shipped before contacting them about the vat, don't want to daw too much attention in case they meant to cancel and haven't yet. To be honest I'm not holding too much hope.

Why does ADC push for delivery on expected delivery date only?? Wouldve had the shoes today (CA)

Next time do pickup at location
They could of delivered today but said only deliver on delivery date which was on tues
I requested pickup at location last night and it was ready for me this morning
Go figure

still got a pending order from sneakerstudio for the corals but shipping is expensive to asia. anyone managed to get from them? wana know how much it cost shipped to US/UK so i can reconsider changing the shipping there if much cheaper.

These just touched down from ADC

Colors are awesome in person.

I might be one of the only people that actually likes the trail sole.
Nice. These are flames man :nthat: Hoping to pick up a pair this afternoon.

I like the trail sole too, makes the silhouette look tougher and feel a bit sturdier.

So one the most hypebeast things to do would be to wear one black and one white Holi shoe? Predicting it at ComplexCon this year

I can't remember for sure but it seems like the English is on the left foot on the white and right foot on the black. It would be sick to have the same word in Hindi and English in alternating colours.

Back
Top Bottom