Adidas NMD thread

theyre crazy in hand. mayb even better with the white laces. what does it mean on the shoe btw??
B6F8A2E8-5969-4FB9-ACA4-E635C9110FBD.jpeg

60B6F64A-BF1D-4077-A78E-EAAE198BC005.jpeg

Hello,
it's written: "insaan" in hindi, which means "human", sorry I've just seen that somebody has already responded :tongue:

Lmao my HU Holi's from adc came in. Popped open the box and the actual shoe box of was pretty much destroyed. Great.

lol I'll edit it.

Normally I never worry or bug about shipping. But the last time I was able to cop Hu's from ADC, it was for the same size, same credit card, same info, and was sitting on stage 2 Order Confirmed Waiting to be Packed for 3 full days and then they cancelled me. It's coming up on day 3 now and seeing how people already received their pairs from adc... I'm not saying I'm worried, but breathing has intensified :lol:

Just got my shipping confirmation from rezet, LOL, didn't expect that. so 3/3 copped

I did too but I’m very confused with the details in the “order confirmed” email that came before the “order ready to be shipped” email.

Can you screenshot your confirmed email or forward it to me?

I did too but I’m very confused with the details in the “order confirmed” email that came before the “order ready to be shipped” email.

Can you screenshot your confirmed email or forward it to me?
Hej Bastian,
Du kan godt begynde at glæde dig. Vi er ved at pakke din ordre, og den vil blive leveret inden for 1-3 hverdage. Nedenfor ser du en ordrebekræftelse på de varer, vi kan levere.

Så snart din pakke er på vej til dig, modtager du en bekræftelse via e-mail om at din ordre er afsendt fra vores lager. Den e-mail indeholder track-and-trace informationer, så du nemt kan følge din pakke med GLS.

Skulle der være varer du har bestilt, som vi ikke kan levere vil det fremgå af nedenstående oversigt. Du betaler naturligvis kun for de varer vi kan levere.

Med venlig hilsen
TEAM REZET

And so on. Do you need more?
I alrdy got another mail with my tracking

Sorry, but I wasn’t able to properly post until now.

I originally ordered the black and multi-color pair on the same order so are they only sending the black pair or no pairs at all?

Attachments

• B2335CC5-2B6D-4483-88F2-D680DCCEE3FC.png
    B2335CC5-2B6D-4483-88F2-D680DCCEE3FC.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Hej Bastian,
Du kan godt begynde at glæde dig. Vi er ved at pakke din ordre, og den vil blive leveret inden for 1-3 hverdage. Nedenfor ser du en ordrebekræftelse på de varer, vi kan levere.

Så snart din pakke er på vej til dig, modtager du en bekræftelse via e-mail om at din ordre er afsendt fra vores lager. Den e-mail indeholder track-and-trace informationer, så du nemt kan følge din pakke med GLS.

Skulle der være varer du har bestilt, som vi ikke kan levere vil det fremgå af nedenstående oversigt. Du betaler naturligvis kun for de varer vi kan levere.

Med venlig hilsen
TEAM REZET

And so on. Do you need more?
I alrdy got another mail with my tracking

See my post with the attachment. Forgot to quote you originally.

See my post with the attachment. Forgot to quote you originally.

That looks strange af...tbh it says 0 pieces on each color, but you haven't been refunded the whole amount? I would probably chat with their CS.
Mine says 1 piece for black and pink and my receipt shows 4000+ shipping to germany

So sorry to tell you, but that's most likely a L

Sorry, but I wasn’t able to properly post until now.

I originally ordered the black and multi-color pair on the same order so are they only sending the black pair or no pairs at all?

i think we are good. we both got that 1719 DKK which is the price after the VAT has been deducted.

That looks strange af...tbh it says 0 pieces on each color, but you haven't been refunded the whole amount? I would probably chat with their CS.
Mine says 1 piece for black and pink and my receipt shows 4000+ shipping to germany

So sorry to tell you, but that's most likely a L

Yeah, that's what I'm fearing too; no shoes :frown:. I've had a pending charge but it looks like it fell off sometime recently and I currently don't see any charges. However, I know with ADC the pending charges inevitably fall off and then the formal charge shows up when items ship.

EDIT: I decided to give them a call even though they were supposed to be closed, but in short, the black pair should be sent. Somehow I was able to order 2 pairs and it was supposed to be one pair per customer, so they canceled the pink pair. I wish I had a choice as I think I would prefer the pink pair. In any event, one pair is better than no pairs!

Anybody looking to cop one of the new pharrells ebay has a new promo: 15% off of almost everything: CODE: PSPRINGTIME

Yeah, that's what I'm fearing too; no shoes :frown:. I've had a pending charge but it looks like it fell off sometime recently and I currently don't see any charges. However, I know with ADC the pending charges inevitably fall off and then the formal charge shows up when items ship.

EDIT: I decided to give them a call even though they were supposed to be closed, but in short, the black pair should be sent. Somehow I was able to order 2 pairs and it was supposed to be one pair per customer, so they canceled the pink pair. I wish I had a choice as I think I would prefer the pink pair. In any event, one pair is better than no pairs!
Yea you'll get it. I got the same email that said 0, and also refunded the VAT. Shortly after they sent me the tracking info for the shipment. We good.........I hope lol

Interesting, I didn't know that and just ordered two pairs (pink and black) from them and both got shipped.
Same with adidas, ordered two corals with same shipping but other payment, went through.
Guess I'm just lucky this release

People charging outrageous prices for the hu nmds on ebay... even with the coupon its like $10-15 off stockx price for me... btw is anyone getting these stupid pop ups on mobile...i only seen to be getting them on nt

Back
Top Bottom