Adidas NMD thread

Vinotwofour if you don’t mind, can you put black laces on the blank canvas? Might push me to purchase a pair
Vinotwofour if you don’t mind, can you put black laces on the blank canvas? Might push me to purchase a pair

Not the best lace swap or lighting. I prefer the white or cream laces.

6FB97D66-096B-4E21-BA82-23F823D5B266.jpeg

My pair from Sivas came in yesterday. Put them on all day to run some errands and I have to say I’m really loving them in person. The trail soles don’t really bug me as much as I thought they would. Probably because I can’t actually see it when I’m wearing them lol. They do feel kinda heavy, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. It makes them feel more sturdy. Also, my $360 StockX bid was accepted for the corals and they’re already in transit. Can’t wait to get them in!

Just a heads up that SNS does weird things with pick ups. My boy said to not try and pick up later in the day because they can tell you to come back the next day. Also his friend went this morning at 11am and they told him to come back half an hour later to pick up. Sounds like a really unprofessional and dysfunctional way of picking up a raffle....

Just a heads up that SNS does weird things with pick ups. My boy said to not try and pick up later in the day because they can tell you to come back the next day. Also his friend went this morning at 11am and they told him to come back half an hour later to pick up. Sounds like a really unprofessional and dysfunctional way of picking up a raffle....

SNS has a trash staff expect the manager to get fired in a couple of months.

Need to say a big thank you to @madden for the link he posted yesterday.

Amazing stuff to click thru to see the Blank Canvas in my size of UK8 (and up to UK11 if i didn't recall wrongly), could add to cart, then get hit with a Paypal error the first time round, and still successfully pay.

Wasn't sure even though I got confirmation email and PP receipt right away - but now I can be happy as I just received the Chmielna20 shipping email.

First time hitting a hype pair on FCFS that would usually have been botted to death.

Chmielna20 shipping email.png

Chmielna20 shipping invoice.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom