Adidas NMD thread

an update on my ADC order. It's been sitting on Stage 2 Order Confirmed Waiting to be Packed since last Friday. Finally got tired of waiting so I decided to call Adidas. The representative told me it hasn't been shipped out yet because the shoes are "Backordered" or "Out of stock" so therefore in the next few days, the order will automatically cancel.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me with Hu's. I ordered the original Green Hu's on release date and in the same size as the Coral Hu's. The Green Hu's sat on Stage 2 Order Confirmed Waiting to be Packed for 3 full days before they cancelled me for "Out of stock". So I finally got through manually through ADC crap of a system with the splash and cart errors and checkout loops and successfully place an order just for it to get cancelled....

SNS with that early morning W.

SNS.JPG

Got that fb messenger thing for chemielna too but i was on the mobike commuting home from gym. Only realized it 5 mins ago. L.

Anyway on the streetsupply story, L as well.

vinotwofour vinotwofour sorry to hear that man. Most likely the same will happen to me as my order never left In Processing, even after me calling the other day. Money saved for the next release I guess

Won a pink from SNS, two tie dyes (one from kith which I couldn't pick up, and one from Packers which I did.), and paid resell for black. Pretty happy I completed the trail set. Got every one except for the limited ones like BBC or NERD.

damn so is it better to enter for the in store SNS raffle compared to online? seems like a lot of people win here

Won another pair of blacks off SNS in store lol. I saw the email when I was dead sleep and thought it was a L email and when I woke up I looked at my sneaker spam email but it was just END L emails so I thought I was just dreaming. I then realized it was on my other email like 30 mins later.

gonna have to try and find a trade for my size with the size i got from ADCUK
Still salty solebox cancelled me

Wow this was a nice suprise! I’ve won more raffles this year than I have the last 2 years.
Hopefully this luck continues for the SW.

1218D1B7-FAD7-4F95-A855-C8E496DAA9A5.jpeg

Attachments

• 68255122-0357-4E4C-9636-4EE7C9646D8B.png
    68255122-0357-4E4C-9636-4EE7C9646D8B.png
    621.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats to all, wish i selected SNS instore raffle. jesus I'm salty as hell. Seeing all these wins, ADC definitely canceling on me for my black/purple pair smh.

Congrats to all, wish i selected SNS instore raffle. jesus I'm salty as hell. Seeing all these wins, ADC definitely canceling on me for my black/purple pair smh.

yours hasn't shipped yet either? Let me guess, size 7.5? Because I had TWO size 7.5 Hu's get cancelled

mine specifically :frown:

I mean I bought from elsewhere too, but I'd expect cancellations from all these other small overseas boutiques I bought from, not from a big corp like ADC

Back
Top Bottom