Adidas NMD thread

SNS pick up wasn bad but some did have to wait 30-40 minutes. I waited 15 mins. Some middle aged guy who looked more than twice my age got the corals lol. He said he was from Philly picking up his pair....

yea mine are still electronic info received smh
Got this last night...

IMG_7802.jpg

Don't really get it. If the label has been created already, surely all that's left is have the courier pick up the package. Can't see what the delay is? Starting to feel like an L.

Got this last night...

IMG_7802.jpg

Don't really get it. If the label has been created already, surely all that's left is have the courier pick up the package. Can't see what the delay is? Starting to feel like an L.

“Label Created” doesn’t necessarily mean it’s just waiting to get picked up. It could mean the warehouse still has to pick and pack your actual order.

They likely just processed and printed a bunch of shipping labels before they hit the warehouse. Common practice for warehouses and distribution centers.

Of course they could still void tracking and cancel your order if the warehouse can’t fulfill it, but I think you’re gonna be good based off what that email said. Don’t lose hope yet.

Guys got a bit of a dilemma...
Can't pick up my pairs from sns NYC but don't want to get charged the $15 fee. What should I do? The pickup was suppose to be last weekend in which I was free then

Can't pick up my pairs from sns NYC but don't want to get charged the $15 fee. What should I do? The pickup was suppose to be last weekend in which I was free then

Call and plead a case, considering it is their fault.

I actually had a similar issue with the Blank Canvas pickup. I was flying out before the rescheduled pickup date, but I talked to them and they let me pick it up the day before.

SNS was a smooth pick up. I got there at 10:40am and nobody was in line. Check out was about 2 mins. Security, management and the staff were all friendly and professional. Couldn’t have been any smoother.

Got this last night...

IMG_7802.jpg

Got the shipping email from the courier this morning, it updated to it was already in transit, just checked and now it's already left the country and on it's way here. So if you have the tracking number, just check it yourself.

Bruh, you're the real JR Smith. You'll get a pass. The whole NYC should be grateful to you. That pathetic excuse for a franchise hasn't been to the playoffs since you were there

Did you wonder why you got the email late? (congrats btw)

Which size and style?

Didnt even know it was late, maybe someone didnt claim their pairs? Idk.

Either way theyre 11.5US “Powder Dye Supplier Color” i’m not even sure if theyre the pink coral or the purple glows. Guess it’ll be a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom