Adidas NMD thread

My pair came with tags because the box label had many sizes which is standard when the shoes come from Europe, if pairs don't come with tags then the box should have a US size label.

Perfect, thanks man! That definitely checks out because I remember my black Japan NMD I got from Hanon in Europe having tags, and this French/Vapour I have came from the US and no tags.

Perfect, thanks man! That definitely checks out because I remember my black Japan NMD I got from Hanon in Europe having tags, and this French/Vapour I have came from the US and no tags.

I kind of want to complete the pack but the prices are still high for them especially the Black one

The Black Camo NMDs really sold out on Adidas that quick? Seems odd since there’s really no hype behind them.

Went to grab them with that ADC discount code this morning and saw they were OOS :smh:

The Black Camo NMDs really sold out on Adidas that quick? Seems odd since there’s really no hype behind them.

Went to grab them with that ADC discount code this morning and saw they were OOS :smh:
Nope Adc have been pulling stock and doing the dum dum. They dropped those on the initial release date with the others and pulled them back and dropped them again and they vanished again. Just like the Energy Aqua's and the Orange Pk R'1s and made them an SNS exclusive for a couple of weeks and brought them back to ADC for a few weeks and had a fsr and they disappeared again.

not the blacks nor the canvas right? Because those 2 are the ones I ended up wearing most, especially the blank canvas one (it's dirty as hell right now)

the other 2 Holi hu's restocked so much on Hanon and like 5 different places over the last month, people in my group weren't even trying to buy them anymore because theres no flip in them lol.

Back
Top Bottom