Adidas NMD thread

Pressed the wrong one on first, the right one on second but took too long, and finally hit the third. I'll take it

I signed up for it a week ago, completely forgot it was yesterday. Was caught in that monsoon yesterday in NJ.

Also found it odd that they did the confirmed drop a full week before release. Its usually like 2 days before RD

68EC5926-EFA7-46F8-AE20-CADAC311D4EE.jpeg
First pair came in.

either the red or orange sole this weekend. happy if i hit, will wait for resell prices to drop to about retail price if i miss.

something tells me one of my raffle entries will hit.

either the red or orange sole this weekend. happy if i hit, will wait for resell prices to drop to about retail price if i miss.

something tells me one of my raffle entries will hit.

Good luck! Personally, I can’t get past the white box... if the text didn’t run on white I’d be all over them too.

LMAO. So obvious. We always suspected darth was unicornhunter. The latter gets banned and the former returns. Please ban this fool.

I updated and signed up. Did not give me an option to ATC? Told me to come back on the 18th.

i updated and...

When you open the app, the Hu's should be smack right in the center. Just click, it will have you verify your account by sending you a text. Then have your size set, click the notify button on the HU and you're set to go. You will have to be on the app, on the Hu page at 10am. They will give you a 15min window to check out with your size. You will still have to buy the shoes on the 18th, this will just secure your pair for that day.

Back
Top Bottom