Adidas NMD thread

shrek.jpg

not the blacks nor the canvas right? Because those 2 are the ones I ended up wearing most, especially the blank canvas one (it's dirty as hell right now)

the other 2 Holi hu's restocked so much on Hanon and like 5 different places over the last month, people in my group weren't even trying to buy them anymore because theres no flip in them lol.

Yeah only 2 I got from the pack were blacks and canvas. I shoulda doubled up on the blanks, cuz they have a gravitational pull for dirt. I wear those 2 all the time tho.

I’ll try to grab all of em on the 18th. Will be happy w/ one...

yeah I got that through Parcl.

Thanks for the heads up. I use yahoo.jp for Macross stuff. Never thought about using it for sneakers.
Yeah used to buy a lot of old supreme and figures from there. It’s great for that type of stuff. Which Macross is your favorite?

Returned my pair and rebought them with the 20% off code... no brainer @ $112 IMO

NMD_R1_Primeknit_Shoes_Grey_AQ0899_01_standard.jpg

so glad ADC didnt hype these up like they could easily have done with the original Glitch pack.. love easy cops!

whoa wheres the link at for the japan pharrells?

EDIT: nvm found it. None in my size tho

Last edited:
Hey all, can I get a quick ID on these, please?

20180810_194023.jpg

Saw them on IG and without the old NT gallery viewer I ain't going through a bazillion pages to see if I can find 'em. Thinking they may be fake?
Can't find them in a google image search, and can't read the tag. Also, looks like it has an extra lace bag, and I don't remember seeing any of my NMDs come w/ extra laces.

Anyway any help would be appreciated. Gracias!

Hey all, can I get a quick ID on these, please?

20180810_194023.jpg

Saw them on IG and without the old NT gallery viewer I ain't going through a bazillion pages to see if I can find 'em. Thinking they may be fake?
Can't find them in a google image search, and can't read the tag. Also, looks like it has an extra lace bag, and I don't remember seeing any of my NMDs come w/ extra laces.

Anyway any help would be appreciated. Gracias!

Look like fakes. Hilariously, they actually look a lot better than most of the cws Adidas is actually releasing.

First drop wouldn’t load for me. Second drop couldn’t pick a dumbbell. I totally forgot about the drop but got the** twitter alert.

Last drop hit it instantly but all sizes reserved.

Got only the 2nd drop. 1st drop the notification for me to update my phone popped up and block all the pics

Most likely, this was just practice

Back
Top Bottom