Adidas NMD thread

Oi Polloi has 10.5 and 11.5 if your sizing is remotely flexible.

I can do 10.5's or 11's in Hu NMD's. Usually you can go a half size in one direction and be fine, and the mid foot is pretty snug in Hu NMD's.

its for my brother he wears a size 11. he refuses to cop a 10.5/11.5. i will try adidas tomorrow

UK 10.5 = US 11. Oipolloi also takes out VAT and after shipping the total comes out around $248 in USD. Slightly under retail :D

Won on END. Got a UK 7 in Teal/Orange for my cousin. I want the Red/Yellow ones so will try my luck on Adidas tomorrow.

What is the deal with Oi Polloi? Was able to place my order with ease...a little too easy.

Something interesting in my email confirmation:

*** Please Note ***

We are in sale at the moment. We are working as fast as we can but it might take us an extra 3 days to deal with your order.

Perhaps, I should expect a cancellation so that my hopes aren’t crushed.

Man with nmd resell going down a bit, I'm excited to try to get some of the models I've really wanted for a while. All the old glitch camos, maybe the key city lol. Pretty hyped about it.

OK, officially concerned (not for resell reasons, but for cancellation possibility reasons). OP still w/ popular sizes just hanging out.

So the one thing I'll say for maybe escaping a cancellation on OP is that none of the big sneaker twitter accounts I follow have tweeted about it. Could just be that not many people are aware of the drop there... It is Friday night after all.

(But it's still probably cancel szn for most of us.)

Back
Top Bottom