Adidas NMD thread

Dumb question? Any size 12.5 (47 1/3) sitting on Euro Sites. I only saw like 1 or 2 of them before they all crashed and i gave up.

The more i look at these; i don't think i want these. I am just curious how Adc's app drop is going to be tommorrow.. Probably a mess. I am just going to mess with it for knowledge for future drops.

just completed the set but I still havent got confirmation email from norsestore pair from hours ago.. they normally take that long? and out of all the raffles I've entered on END this is my first time winning.. only pair I had to pay over retail. appreciate the oop vinotwofour vinotwofour

I picked up the Yellow pair from Solebox earlier tonight. They came to $268 which is about what I'd pay here in the states.

Footpatrol @ 3am EST
Allike drops @ 7am
24 kts drops tomorrow
Off the Hook, Xhibition, and BBC drop on Frenzy tomorrow
DSML @ 3am, DSMNY @ 11am I'm guessing
Livestock @ 11am

I can find more if people need em but these should not be hard to get

I does not look like they ship to U.S.

They do, it's written as "Amerika" on there though, and with shipping it comes out to around $320 USD. I'd just wait until the stores here drop them tomorrow morning, I have a strong feeling they won't be heavily botted

they're still sitting on some sites right now, shouldn't be that difficult tomorrow. I need some restraint...

yeah yellow pair seems more wearable with a black cage. But all of them would be pretty dope without the white box. The stripe design is actually nice

Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Afro-Pack.png

Back
Top Bottom