Adidas NMD thread

Well buying them all from a retail store :wink:

I know hard it is being a 12.5 so I'll send positive vibes

mind.jpg

I know hard it is being a 12.5 so I'll send positive vibes

Basically a 12.5 in all UB, NMD with inserts and HU. Makes it $$$ if I ever want something resale >:0

Shocked I hit on 2 so far at a 12.5. Just used my wife, myself and MIL. They both hit, not my address lol

It says verified account but the app doesn't show status. I did live chat and they said reinstall and it should say. It said nothing. Adidas cannot get their **** right.

yeah hopefully END comes through.

maybe i didnt hit on SNS because I used the same address for both my girlfriends and i entries? Does that even matter?

yeah hopefully END comes through.

maybe i didnt hit on SNS because I used the same address for both my girlfriends and i entries? Does that even matter?

Wife and I had the same, "she" hit and I didn't. MIL different address and hit.

That red & blue sample without the rectangle would have been one of the best Hu releases to date if it had actually dropped. I love the details on these, just the rectangle looks stupid as ****.

wanted the teal pair and almost pulled the trigger for $250 flat from one of these EU boutiques, but ultimately passed. Like tank, I can't get over the box. if it was just the words, it would've still be doable despite that bulky trail sole. But the box killed it for me. That and I have an LA trip soon so....

wanted the teal pair and almost pulled the trigger for $250 flat from one of these EU boutiques, but ultimately passed. Like tank, I can't get over the box. if it was just the words, it would've still be doable despite that bulky trail sole. But the box killed it for me. That and I have an LA trip soon so....

Yeah the box just ruins it, the words don't bother me at all, kinda like the slightly abstract trypography, and I actually dig the chunky trail outsole. The box just seems so try-hard or something, I dunno. Cayn't do it mayne

Back
Top Bottom