giphy.gif

WelllitThinInchworm.gif

FSR
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-consortium-afro-hu-nmd-bb9527
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-consortium-afro-hu-nmd-bb9528
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-consortium-afro-hu-nmd-bb9531

s/o to snkr_twitr
note: VAT included

on the other hand, hate it when retailers use DHL Paket Int to ship. So slow and the they hand over parcel to local postal service which can be untraceable.

Thanks for the link, tempted to pull the trigger ends up being just under $290.00

Can't decide which color to keep :rolleyes At first it was for sure the pink ones but now I kinda am leaning towards the Aqua joints with black laces on.

20180822_160924.jpg

SNS sent me 12 US on both the aquas and blacls... Won 12.5s... nice... Going right back...

I started out wanting only the red and yellow pair but now I'm actually glad I hit raffles for the other two. Think I might keep both, didn't budget for that at all but the more I look at them the more I appreciate em. First NMDs I ever bought as well, have been wanting a pair for a minute.

Checked the status of my order on the restock I caught on ADC for the yellow pair the other night, it says order confirmed and its just awaiting shipment. I called in just to speak to a rep on my order status just in case and the rep said my order is good but its on backorder, got me a little paranoid but hopefully it ends up shipping later.

literally opened a paypal case with footpatrol since they want to play. its been nearly a week and my blk/yellow hu's haven't shipped. They ignored my emails and now it comes down to this. order status has literally been at "in the warehouse" for a while. if anyone finds a 7 in those please let me know.

Checked the status of my order on the restock I caught on ADC for the yellow pair the other night, it says order confirmed and its just awaiting shipment. I called in just to speak to a rep on my order status just in case and the rep said my order is good but its on backorder, got me a little paranoid but hopefully it ends up shipping later.

thats happened to me twice on Hu NMD from ADC. First time was the original green pair from the first Hu pack, was on Order Confirmed- Waiting to be Packed for a week long and then CANCELLED due to oversold. I even contacted ADC CS and they told me the same thing "backorder but should be fulfilled soon". Still ended up cancelling, goes to show these reps don't know anything except tell you what you want to hear. Second time was for the Holi Hu, same situation, Order Confirmed- Waiting to be Packed for a week long and then cancelled due to oversold.

literally opened a paypal case with footpatrol since they want to play. its been nearly a week and my blk/yellow hu's haven't shipped. They ignored my emails and now it comes down to this. order status has literally been at "in the warehouse" for a while.

Seems FP has needed to get their **** together for a while now. It goes beyond your typical EU site crashes on hype release, situation. They can't even handle their own collab drops for mildly-to not hyped releases. Their site will get trashed for whatever reason days prior and keep you stuck in their queue, which in turn means their app portal generates nothing but errors, and so forth. You can see the comments/pleas on their social media posts asking to correct them, and it falls on deaf ears. I've ordered twice from them, only to have them cancel both times, refund at a lower exchange rate (which to their credit, will remedy, but hassle nonetheless), and then throw up the same pairs in my sizes later. After that second incident, just not shopping with them anymore.

For a company that's a subsidiary of a bigger chain (JD,Size, etc.), you'd think they'd have a better framework/setup in place. Who knows.

Not to mention the others' stories in other threads, where they'll 'restock' something, and then proceed to send you something else (Converse chucks instead of ultraboosts)

Hope your situation gets resolved.

thats happened to me twice on Hu NMD from ADC. First time was the original green pair from the first Hu pack, was on Order Confirmed- Waiting to be Packed for a week long and then CANCELLED due to oversold. I even contacted ADC CS and they told me the same thing "backorder but should be fulfilled soon". Still ended up cancelling, goes to show these reps don't know anything except tell you what you want to hear. Second time was for the Holi Hu, same situation, Order Confirmed- Waiting to be Packed for a week long and then cancelled due to oversold.

shoot.........thanks for letting me know., I was hoping someone would chime in if they had the same experience. I'm guessing my outcome will be exactly the same. ahhh was really happy grabbing the yellow pair on the restock too smh.

Back
Top Bottom