Adidas NMD thread

First I wanted aquas, then the yellow/reds now I think I want the pink. Saw so many good fits on IG with them.

Happy that this pack is attainable. They were already $250+ tax which is $268 for me. I’ve been trying to get a pair for the longest but struck out so many times and resell is crazy on the pairs I wanted.

What’s the sizing on these? I’ve literally had to go up half a size on so many shoes. The 93/17 were tts for me. Similar fit or size half size down?

Finally received my pairs of red/yellow and aquas over the weekend. Almost a week after purchasing them from german sites. Rarely this late. Anyway, they feel much, much tighter than previous HUs. Have the trail and holi packs but not this tight. Anyone feel the same?

Finally received my pairs of red/yellow and aquas over the weekend. Almost a week after purchasing them from german sites. Rarely this late. Anyway, they feel much, much tighter than previous HUs. Have the trail and holi packs but not this tight. Anyone feel the same?

ive never had any other HU's, but i ordered a size 9 which is what i wear in nikes, UB, nmd r1, inikis, and so on. but i cant wear these. the back where the block is that goes up to the cage is too tight for me and bothers me. probably just going to return them. if anyone here wants them for close to retail hit me up. i just want to cover what i paid and shipping. size 9 in the red/yellow ones

Did you go tts or half size down?

Thanks to everyone for the Concepts link. I managed to grab the aquas in my size. Ill probably switch the laces to white. I been taking L's on Pharrell NMDs since the dawn of time and im from VA smh.

Lol I stay missing the restocks. Hopefully I’m ready next time.

FCAA7C35-C897-4843-AF6D-C21A3D4F175F.jpeg

Adidas

I missed out on the yellow and aquas for $237 damn

Back
Top Bottom