Adidas NMD thread

What size did you get? Did you go tts, or half down.

i grabbed the 8.5 as a paypal loop made me miss the 9 on Cncpts. Whats weird is that Im at TTS 10 and go 9.5 for all nmds, especially with the Holi pack. But I received Aquas in a size 9 from Hanon and it fits perfectly.

Finally received my pairs of red/yellow and aquas over the weekend. Almost a week after purchasing them from german sites. Rarely this late. Anyway, they feel much, much tighter than previous HUs. Have the trail and holi packs but not this tight. Anyone feel the same?

Yeah these definitely run smaller than the HOLI pack...I went half a size down on those and they fit perfect, I feel like I should’ve went tts on these

I legit had 3 F'ed up orders from everywhere. My brother asked me to order every color for him. And I grabbed from multiple places. Either they shipped the wrong size or the order was cancelled. So now I have pairs sitting at home in the wrong size than what I ordered.

I legit had 3 F'ed up orders from everywhere. My brother asked me to order every color for him. And I grabbed from multiple places. Either they shipped the wrong size or the order was cancelled. So now I have pairs sitting at home in the wrong size than what I ordered.
would hope they're taking free returns considering they sent you the wrong size

Nah sorry I don't. I ordered 8.5 for my brother. Undefeated shipped me a size 9 Aqua instead and Social Status shipped me a size 13 Pink.

New to nmd. Always liked the silhouette but there was always more important stuff to buy at the time but I saw some in the mall the other day and it really made me reinterested In finding a pair I like. I always liked that black/blue/red pair but ima pay retail for my first pair. Anyways I said al that to ask if these are gonna sell out or will I have until Saturday to buy a pair? Edited:tongue:ic below said drops on the 6th at 3 am

F5D69CDD-73D3-4A74-94DA-0F78DCCDDBD9.jpeg

not only will you be able to cop a MESH pair with ease DAYS after release, but you'll be able to get them on discount too. And lately, Primeknit NMD has that same trend

thanks for the reply, do they charge like price differences from stock x or something? Ive never done this before

I can only speak on clientele. They charge a flat 50$ for any size swaps. I’m sure you could email or dm any of these shops and they might have a better answer

not only will you be able to cop a MESH pair with ease DAYS after release, but you'll be able to get them on discount too. And lately, Primeknit NMD has that same trend
THANks for responding I didn’t know if since adidas showed it weeks before release if it was hyped or something lol. Tried em on in store but only gave me one shoe to try on.. wasn’t as comfortable as I expected but I didn’t get a real feel for them. Might have to try ub someday but this model is so much better aesthetically imo

Guess I got lucky. Got the CNCPTS shipping email just now. Not bad..just ordered on Monday.

Last time I got a shipping email pretty soon, but it was just the label created thing. It sat at that for like another week before it got picked up/dropped off. Hope it gets there soon though!

Back
Top Bottom