Adidas NMD thread

Geez, if the price difference between the prime knit and mesh is only $5, then what's the point? Doesn't seem like mesh is really that great of an alternative.

[Sizing information]

Picked up this NMD “key city” size 7.5. Their sizing is similar to yeezy 350s and tubular x (IMO).

[if !supportLists]1.    [endif]Jordan 1s– I wear size 8

[if !supportLists]2.    [endif]Yeezy 350s – size 7.5 (never tried on size 7 or 8)

[if !supportLists]3.    [endif]Tubular X prime knit – my first pair of tubular x prime knit (sesame). Didn’t know that they run big so I got myself a size 8.

Since the sesame was a limited release I kept my pair and just fixed the problem with an extra insole.

[if !supportLists]4.    [endif]Ultra Boost – I wear size 8

[if !supportLists]5.    [endif]Nike flyknit racer – I wear size 8

[if !supportLists]6.    [endif]Nike Flyknit lunarlon 2 – I wear size 8

[if !supportLists]7.    [endif]Kobe X – I wear size 8

I hope this will be helpful. 
happy.gif

need my first pair of NMDs. it's these zebra r1s or the nice kicks joints. I'll be in San Fran for the Super Bowl so hopefully they drop around that time.

Not exactly sure if I'm feeling these,  but here are some pics of these primeknits in the flesh... 
Yeah those pics were from the sample pair that were on eBay. I was bidding on them then the seller removed them from eBay. Official release date for these is March. I'm usually not a fan of anything slip-on/laceless but really like these for some reason???

Any LA spots doing instore release this weekend? PM me if you wanna be a nice guy and share

Wheres the gram posts from stores out here in cali its already thursday damn lol

Is this weekend's release limited? Hopefully not, but seems like most of the nice adidas release seem to fly off shelves now.

Back
Top Bottom