Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

#BoostVibes

^I personally really like the red and blue against a white pk...much better than the og's imo. But I could understand where you're coming from triple blacks are beautiful, I hope that decision doesn't have to be made cos those might be my two faves so far.

Thinking of picking up the NMD_R1 Primeknit Runner. I wear 10.5 in UB, Nike flyknit racer and size 10 in Js. Would I go 10 or 10.5 in these. I have above average width feet so that is why I go 0.5 up in runners from 10. Your help is much appreciated.

^Definitely 10 and even possibly as low as 9.5 (as someone w/ very wide feet I can only go down a half size, but there is still room lengthwise)  

Last edited:
Box and shoes aren't made at the same location...
Box states the country of origin/manufacture in regards to the contents (shoes), not the box is itself? I don't think anyone cares where the box comes from..

I just checked all eight of my NMDs, all are made in Vietnam. I checked all six of my UBs, they are all made in China. There seems to be some consistency.

I was answering the OP in regards to fake Nice Kicks NMDs. The fake NK NMDs (there's a few on eBay) have an inner tag that states Made in China, one auction states "100% authentic," I'd be wary.

Thinking of picking up the NMD_R1 Primeknit Runner. I wear 10.5 in UB, Nike flyknit racer and size 10 in Js. Would I go 10 or 10.5 in these. I have above average width feet so that is why I go 0.5 up in runners from 10. Your help is much appreciated.

Anyone else? Your help is much appreciated.

^Definitely 10 and even possibly as low as 9.5 (as someone w/ very wide feet I can only go down a half size, but there is still room lengthwise)  

Thanks a lot for the helpful advice. Just going to get a few more opinions before I pull the trigger. Probably will go with 10 since there is really no shoe I wear a 9.5 in. Just to be safe.

Haven't fancied this thread in a while. Just unDS'ed my Clear Blue and I am pleasantly surprised. Circle knits are probably the best bang for you buck in regards to silhouette and price point. Although PK is nice, I'll spent the extra $10 for UBs all day.

*EDIT: The heel tab is still annoying. Honestly not needed.

Last edited:

Haven't fancied this thread in a while. Just unDS'ed my Clear Blue and I am pleasantly surprised. Circle knits are probably the best bang for you buck in regards to silhouette and price point. Although PK is nice, I'll spent the extra $10 for UBs all day.
NIce Pic!

Clear Blue CK NMDs are definitely underrated with all the PK hype

I wear 10.5 in UB, 10 in Nikes. I wear a 9.5 in NMD Primeknit and 10 in NMD Mesh.

I wear 10.5 in UB, 10 in Nikes. I wear a 9.5 in NMD Primeknit and 10 in NMD Mesh.
Comfortable fit in the 9.5 NMD or snug? Do you take extra width in your shoes. Thats my issue, I always have to size up for width. I feel like the side tabs probably constrict the width a little bit. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom