Adidas NMD thread

Got both of these together for $600 but they're too big. If anyone has a 8.5-9 and wants to work something out lmk...

Does $250 shipped seem pretty fair?
$250 is pretty good. PK monochrome blk haven't restocked lately or at all and for some reason higher resell value than the all white PKs.

both colors might go up in resell value if they don't restock those

Last edited:
No confirmed release for US on city socks? its those or olives 
happy.gif

Anyone been having issue with the inner sole of their NMDs. On both my tokyos and blue camo PKs the glue is starting to release and the inner sole is just floating around the inside of the shoe.

If NMD aint PK... 

They are trash. PERIOD... those mesh joints are terrible. I had had the white PK and white mesh in hand... terrible comparison. 

If NMD aint PK... 

They are trash. PERIOD... those mesh joints are terrible. I had had the white PK and white mesh in hand... terrible comparison. 
If I'm gonna drop $180 it's gonna be on Ultra Boosts. Personally I'm very happy with my $120 Black meshes

If NMD aint PK... 

If I'm gonna drop $180 it's gonna be on Ultra Boosts. Personally I'm very happy with my $120 Black meshes
There is truth in both of these statements but even then so, if I am spending $170 on PKs, might as well spend $10 extra dollars for UB. I do prefer the  silhouette of the NMD.

PK NMD upper with UB sole and NMD blocks would be a great mashup.

Back
Top Bottom