Adidas NMD thread

Out of the Mesh, Circa Knit, and PK models, Circa is the best value in my opinion.  Great tradeoff of $40 compared to the PK and worlds better than the mesh for only $10 more.

Out of the Mesh, Circa Knit, and PK models, Circa is the best value in my opinion.  Great tradeoff of $40 compared to the PK and worlds better than the mesh for only $10 more.
I agree here. Great entry-level boost with the CK. Suede was probably the most uncomfortable out of the Mesh/CK/PK lineup.

I'm spoiled now from UBs though so I will pay the premium moving forward.

Team CK for me as well.  Was not impressed with the mesh versions at all, and I don't care for the price or the tube sock ankle opening on the PKs.  I like both the knit material and styling of the CKs.

If NMD aint PK... 

They are trash. PERIOD... those mesh joints are terrible. I had had the white PK and white mesh in hand... terrible comparison. 
not trash, if u a sneaker elitist u go for PK or whatever's limited.  If u just want decent kick, wear mesh.

If NMD aint PK... 

They are trash. PERIOD... those mesh joints are terrible. I had had the white PK and white mesh in hand... terrible comparison. 

If I'm gonna drop $180 it's gonna be on Ultra Boosts. Personally I'm very happy with my $120 Black meshes

There is truth in both of these statements but even then so, if I am spending $170 on PKs, might as well spend $10 extra dollars for UB. I do prefer the  silhouette of the NMD.

PK NMD upper with UB sole and NMD blocks would be a great mashup.

Well put. Aesthetically wise, NMDs are hella clean, but comfort wise, I'd spend extra for the UBs as well. I'm sure they have something like you suggested in the works though.
For a $120 shoe (+ any other discount) the mesh NMDs aren't bad for their price point, but you get what you pay for in them. Personally, I went with the clear blue CKs for $10 more.

Well put. Aesthetically wise, NMDs are hella clean, but comfort wise, I'd spend extra for the UBs as well. I'm sure they have something like you suggested in the works though.
For a $120 shoe (+ any other discount) the mesh NMDs aren't bad for their price point, but you get what you pay for in them. Personally, I went with the clear blue CKs for $10 more.
I've tried them all and CK is the best bang for your buck. I will probably cop any future CWs in CK only and everything else will be easy passes.

UB is a tough shoe to follow up in terms of comfort so if they come out with an entry level UB like a CK UB i've been mentioning for months, that would be a dope shoe.

I've tried them all and CK is the best bang for your buck. I will probably cop any future CWs in CK only and everything else will be easy passes.

UB is a tough shoe to follow up in terms of comfort so if they come out with an entry level UB like a CK UB i've been mentioning for months, that would be a dope shoe.
i wish there were more CW for CKs.

Looks dope, I'd cop if I don't get them olive PK joints.
yea for $40 cheaper, no doubt in my mind.

If PKs were $150 or $160, I would be more inclined to cop. They don't have much tech vs. UB to demand that price point. essential a sock on Boost.

So many mesh restocks a and almost nothing on pk. I wonder if Adidas will follow the cream ub route with pk nmd's. A sudden flow after a long time of nothing. I don't think they will keep anything super limited apart from very few things and mainly colabs.

Back
Top Bottom