Adidas NMD thread

Anyone been having issue with the inner sole of their NMDs. On both my tokyos and blue camo PKs the glue is starting to release and the inner sole is just floating around the inside of the shoe.
Anyone?? Or anyone tried to remove stock inner sole ?

Last edited:
I tried on a mesh pair before I had the chacne to get the pk in hands. Mesh pairs are

really not that comfy. The heel is so stiff and its hard to slide my feet in that stiffy

joints, awful for me. First shoe ever I could need a shoe spooner to step in.

Returned them in a second and will never turn back to a any mesh nmd again.

Primeknits are another level, way more comfy, feels like a different shoe.

If NMD aint PK... 

They are trash. PERIOD... those mesh joints are terrible. I had had the white PK and white mesh in hand... terrible comparison. 
I like the mesh monochrome more than the pk monochrome... Hands down no contest

I got rid of my black pk and bought mesh pairs

My black glitch pk is still my favorite but the mesh pairs are dope

If NMD aint PK... 

They are trash. PERIOD... those mesh joints are terrible. I had had the white PK and white mesh in hand... terrible comparison. 
I prefer the mesh NMDs personally, the Primeknit on NMDs seem high maintenance compared to mesh. Also, don't wanna give in to a PK overkill. Being $50 cheaper add to it too hahah 

I prefer the mesh NMDs personally, the Primeknit on NMDs seem high maintenance compared to mesh. Also, don't wanna give in to a PK overkill. Being $50 cheaper add to it too hahah 
Correct. It's really difficult to compare the two since they are targeted at 2 different markets. Mesh/CK NMDs are great entry-level boosts and PK is a great premium NMD.

cant believe people are still trying to talk themselves into actually liking the mesh joints :lol:
I have Mesh, CK, and PK. Zero regrets on any that I've picked up. The only internal struggle going on is which one to wear on what day of the week.

*not messing with the Chukkas though.

I have heard a bunch of mixed reviews. Its tough for me to really see the need for price increase just for the upper material on a non-performance shoe (at least for me...im not working out in either model).

CK's are up there. They're real flexible and your foot can breathe unlike the mesh. They're just way too stiff and the fit doesn't feel natural to me.

Out of the Mesh, Circa Knit, and PK models, Circa is the best value in my opinion.  Great tradeoff of $40 compared to the PK and worlds better than the mesh for only $10 more.

I agree with this. CK doesn't feel cheap like the mesh IMO. I'm glad they're only $10 more.

Just got cartjacked for city socks. Dudes be on it with the PM. Can't even leave interval on more than a minute.

Are the oreo camo glitch being replicated? I've seen a couple on ebay for 190 or below. Doesn't seem right.

So why does Adidas invest in Pharell making 102039209 CWs, when they can have like 5 CWs with Yeezys name on that will sell 1000x better?

There was an article a couple of weeks ago about the fact that the YZY collab was not a financial (but brand core value) success for Adidas - they made their money with all the GR Pharell stuff instead.

Back
Top Bottom