Adidas NMD thread

Couldn't cop the PKs but managed to get a black/charcoal mesh pair from Adidas AU's site. First NMD, not sure if it'll fit. usually an 8.5 in shoes like flyknit racers but they didnt have half sizes, so I got an 8 ah well

Last edited:
Can someone here help me out. Im trying to get my sister a pair of NMD tomorrow but we have no clue what size will fit her and she has never tried on Adidas. She is usually a size 7-8 US in other shoes and her foot from heel to big toe is 9 inches or 22.5 cm. 

What size "knit" model will fit her best???

Last edited:

Can someone here help me out. Im trying to get my sister a pair of NMD tomorrow but we have no clue what size will fit her and she has never tried on Adidas. She is usually a size 7-8 US in other shoes and her foot from heel to big toe is 9 inches or 22.5 cm. 

What size "knit" model will fit her best???
PK run almost a full size big, mesh fit TTS

nerd.gif

I really hope ADC US fixes their cart/paypal looping issues for this weekends releases.  Looping was the death of me for the camo pack.
well you're in luck because adidas disables paypal checkout for yeezy drops. get ready to keep getting looped back while they put a pending charge of $350 on your card for a whole week every time you get looped back, only not to cop in the end and you're out a few thousand for a week until adidas releases the charges.

What's up everybody? Figured i'd stop lurking and actually contribute haha. I was a Nike Talk member way back in 2003. Good to be back

Good luck to everyone tomorrow & Saturday trying to cop. I'm sure everyone already knows this...but word of warning, if you sign up for the raffles in Europe, like with END, check your damn email in the middle of the night! Couple weeks back I won the raffle for BOTH the White NMD's and the black city sock but didn't pay attention to the time and when I woke up at 8am PST  I missed the window to buy by an hour. Prob not an issue for people on the East coast. Hope I didn't use up all my luck on that raffle, and am able to cop the grey's tomorrow. 

well you're in luck because adidas disables paypal checkout for yeezy drops. get ready to keep getting looped back while they put a pending charge of $350 on your card for a whole week every time you get looped back, only not to cop in the end and you're out a few thousand for a week until adidas releases the charges.
dont forget your credit card company pinging you for fraud alert because of the multiple ADC transactions that didnt really go through 

quick question here, if my adidas email and paypal emails are different, it shouldnt be a problem right? 

I am getting prepared this time. paypal always doesnt let me add a credit card before purchase, so did it now and it worked. Preparing...

Back
Top Bottom