Adidas NMD thread

$265 shipped
mean.gif
Total on asphaltgold was 203USD shipped, not bad considering our crappy 10% SF sales tax. Hope it went through though.

Got through 15 min after countdown finished, weird.

Hey guys!
Do the NMD mesh and PK fit the same?
I mean yeah other material but the actual length has got to be the same right? I wear a 12.5 in the mesh (red geometric) and Im wondering will PK 12.5 fit?
I just managed to cop the new beige cream like Primeknit version online in 12.5. I hope it fits. everyone says the nmd run big but for me the mesh was small... Im usually a size 12.

Thanks! I'll post alot of pics of my hot Cream NMD when they arrive

Hey guys!
Do the NMD mesh and PK fit the same?
I mean yeah other material but the actual length has got to be the same right? I wear a 12.5 in the mesh (red geometric) and Im wondering will PK 12.5 fit?
I just managed to cop the new beige cream like Primeknit version online in 12.5. I hope it fits. everyone says the nmd run big but for me the mesh was small... Im usually a size 12.

Thanks! I'll post alot of pics of my hot Cream NMD when they arrive

I wear TTS size 12 in UB, which is a snug but comfortable fit. Mesh NMD run TTS but some still fit slightly tight on me. As for PK, everyone says size down 0.5-1 full size but I tried on Monochrome sz 11.5 and the PK material was bulging around toes and felt tight in front. I guess my feet are sensitive. Probably size 12 for PK for me.

I had the camo in cart as soon as they dropped and looped for 2 hours. Ready to take on that L tomorrow.

What happened to that inventory checker app that a NT member made it doesnt work anymore or what

Back
Top Bottom