Adidas NMD thread

Beige PK's release on Kickz in 44 minutes, 3pm PST / 7pm EST. Good luck
https://www.kickz.com/us/adidas-sneakers-low-nmd-r1-pk-vapgre_vapgre_ftwwht-122326003
Repped - however that'll be 6pm EST. 
tongue.gif

any1 else having trouble trying to enter the draw on END? it wont even let me get to the shipping and size tab

Someone earlier mentioned that 3 FTL's are stocking PKs tmrw in the bay area. If you could DM (so lurkers don't see) me which stores they are I would greatly appreciate it.  

Welp. That's a wrap. Kickz is done. Shipping to the US was $58, in addition to the $204 cost of the shoe.
mean.gif

Damn kickz sold out within the minute, but the 265 price is what you can basically find it for on Stockx. The NMD prices have really gone down on there, I would recommend checking it out.

Apparently :\

The one thing I like about the net is there are other options if the first option isn't a good one :wink:

I still considered it for a second, but decided to wait until tomorrow. If I strike out, I strike out. There's always more shoes to be hard. Especially with the volumes of NMDs dropping now. Thanks for the link though :nthat:

$205 usd without shipping :x

51€ for shipping. Caliroots just released them (only up to US 11.5) for $250 before shipping. Lol. I copped on GOAT cheaper. Most Euro sites (€ and £) plus VAT (for those who charge it) and shipping will basically be US resale prices. Slightly cheaper maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom