Adidas NMD thread

man...adidas.com is tough...

tried to get some pk's for an hour and 45 minutes...and no luck...

No ******* way FTL is sold at at 0 seconds.
refresh the page. they keep pushing back the release time 
laugh.gif

SHIPPING Q: First time I've managed to get through on Adidas Eu. Fearing it might be a ghost order now. Got order confirmation 15 minutes after purchase though... but do any of you know when shipping confirmation should be expected? Like should today or on monday?

Thanks

Struck out on all PKs. Like most, I'm not really about the mesh, but I grabbed the pink ones off ADC. Will see how they look IRL. #BNTL

Last edited:

SHIPPING Q: First time I've managed to get through on Adidas Eu. Fearing it might be a ghost order now. Got order confirmation 15 minutes after purchase though... but do any of you know when shipping confirmation should be expected? Like should today or on monday?

Thanks
Usually ghost orders are when you get charged but no order confirmation.  I only have experience with adidas US, but usually shipping confirmation comes within 3 days.

Oh jezz people it's losing its **** on this thread, can't wait for the yezzy thread tomorrow 

I suggest you refresh the pages for the pk NMDs on US ADC. On the EU ADC they restock some sizes in the nearest hours after the release. That's how I got a size 7 and 10.5 from the european ADC today. Maybe they do the same on your ADC.

Hopefully I can get my paws on these when the time comes.
I doubt they'll be releasing those in the short term and even if they do I can bet that it'll be like the overkill pair, extralimited , extra******up, extraL. 

Back
Top Bottom