Adidas NMD thread

Welp I just copped the talc meshes as consolation for missing out on the vapours

well for me, it's random luck. I know some people in here that make their own luck. 

For what its worth, theres probably more yeezys produced than NMD's, hence the easier it is to strikeout on NMD's than Yeezys. 

Bruh you got banned from Yeezy thread or you retired ? :nerd:

Bruh you got banned from Yeezy thread or you retired ?
nerd.gif
bizzand lol bunch of soft people in there. Only 3 people from that thread has held me down on yeezy info and helped me cop, and I talk to them outside the thread. The yeezy thread is just for *****s and giggles when I post on there. 

damn ADC just had the add to cart spinning all morning for the greys. was moving on until I randomly went into Foot Asylum when they dropped and copped the vapour greys. These would go well with any summer fit. 

damn ADC just had the add to cart spinning all morning for the greys. was moving on until I randomly went into Foot Asylum when they dropped and copped the vapour greys. These would go well with any summer fit. 
Just a heads up, Footasylum says UK only.

Last edited:
The jist of ADC this morning

- Splash page goes live with pictures

- Queue that goes to a blank white page

- Queue finally goes to Add to Cart page, but Add to Cart button looping forever.

- Finally added to cart, but after checking out and clicking "Review And Pay" it loops back to Check out

- Seeing the "Sold Out" on the main splash page and taking that L.

Back
Top Bottom