Adidas NMD thread

Snayberry I posted on twitter that my NT Homie copped manually and people are attacking me saying it's impossible

:lol: :rofl:

I'm crying laughing

even priced at 240 on this site and its gone 
laugh.gif

100+ people in line for the release? Really!? I like the shoe but didn't want them because I don't care for the PK. But man the hype is real on these
Congrats to everyone that cooked
And sorry to those that couldn't because of resellers

too focused on the og whites? black socks were pretty easy as long as you tried for them early on.
actually, I was ONLY focused on black socks. I didn't even go for the OG Whites. Thats why I was shocked I struck out. Thought the OG Whites would've taken all the attention, and the fact that grey socks did so poorly on the market, thought the black socks would've been left alone. I carted a pair on each of my 8 devices early on. But could never get to the final checkout page. 

did these release in adidas stores today? wanted to return a pair of shoes

actually, I was ONLY focused on black socks. I didn't even go for the OG Whites. Thats why I was shocked I struck out. Thought the OG Whites would've taken all the attention, and the fact that grey socks did so poorly on the market, thought the black socks would've been left alone. I carted a pair on each of my 8 devices early on. But could never get to the final checkout page. 
that's odd. i got through on a size 8 for the black city socks pretty late through PP checkout. around 10:55. didn't have any checkout problems either after carting.

too focused on the og whites? black socks were pretty easy as long as you tried for them early on.
Did you try on every website that released? The socks were still botted but not as much. 

You usually get; I'm surprised.

Managed to check out the OG city socks in 1/2 a size down from sz 12 in sz. 11.5. I don't wear socks with my NMD's so hoping it works out as snug fit.

Also, can I get legit check on these NMD' Oreo Camos in sz 11.5? Bought impulsively for $224 shipped from eBay seller. The boost being slightly damaged was not noted in listing so might return them. They were listed 100% authentic without box and unworn. I put the cardboard shoe trees in. They came without them. Took a few pics with and without shoe trees. 

Last edited:

that's odd. i got through on a size 8 for the black city socks pretty late through PP checkout. around 10:55. didn't have any checkout problems either after carting.
thats probably why... I was trying to check out that size 8. You took the only size 8 ADC inventory has 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom