Adidas NMD thread

did the black socks drop on ADC Ca?
I don't think they did from what I remember.  They dropped at the same time that the whit OG did.  I think ADC Ca only had the white OG's and they went in less than a minute.  Local shops mainly did raffles.

Also, can I get legit check on these NMD' Oreo Camos in sz 11.5? Bought impulsively for $224 shipped from eBay seller. The boost being slightly damaged was not noted in listing so might return them. They were listed 100% authentic without box and unworn. I put the cardboard shoe trees in. They came without them. Took a few pics with and without shoe trees. 

Just bumping this legit check. 

yooo i got sick af and completely slept through the release today

did NT eat?

Last edited:
 Is it safe to say once you get stuck with the spinning circle the item won't be adding to your cart? In which case you should refresh or close and reopen a new page?

Is it safe to say once you get stuck with the spinning circle the item won't be adding to your cart? In which case you should refresh or close and reopen a new page?
yeah i havent heard anyone say they got past the spinning circle 

I would say open a new window/tab. But not 5 of them cause you can get IP banned. But yeah, it seems like once you get that spinning circle if it doesn't add in a few second, you're outta luck 

I got the OG NMDs, my confirmation is legit. I have no reason to lie.
you lie! you lie like a dog! Haha nah not you, it's the randoms that come in and gloat. Same guy did last week with the City socks and was a dbag about it 

Back
Top Bottom