Adidas NMD thread

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Quote:

What the hell was that?! 
nicekicks nmd... sold out when i clicked it.
Sold out 20 minutes ago the bots too strong on barneys. Did they restock a couple of pairs only to be botted again?

Did The NK NMD really restock? The thing already says N/A (under price) like it's been dead a while.

Edit: Damn, I guess it did.

Last edited:
Haha sorry man. If this size 8 don't fit id be willing to oop if you still want them.
I was getting cart jacked on City Socks all morning lol and thats all I went for. Ubiq, KicksUSA, ADC, Oneness, BDGA, Nicekicks. I don't know how I didn't land a single one 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
YAWN, Just woke up

What I Miss?

Nice Kicks on Barney's

ADC NMD OG's WHT dropped early... usually later in the day??

YAWN, Just woke up

What I Miss?

Nice Kicks on Barney's

ADC NMD OG's WHT dropped early... usually later in the day??
Also, Ubiq dropped the prior model PK NMDs (Vapor Gray, etc.), as well as jumping the gun on the three LTD Uncaged (white, Red boost, Black boost)

Did they really drop pairs? A couple people said the page has been like that forever and barneys didn't put any sizes up.. :nerd:

Did they really drop pairs? A couple people said the page has been like that forever and barneys didn't put any sizes up..
nerd.gif
If they did, BOTS and /or page monitors ate them up immediately. I watch Barneys all the time, and that page never even showed up for me.

Back
Top Bottom