Adidas NMD thread

If you weren't so damn nice on here I'd want to strangle you every time there's a drop!

:lol:
Damn I rather have the blacks then. Was it limit 1 for blacks too? I need to go to this store.
nah it wasn't, but I was with three people and we got one each and I wanted to buy the rest but he told me sold out :lol:
I wasn't mad, 4 amongst my buddies is good for me

NMD circle
nerd.gif

Anyone think it's possible to get that many pairs in release.

Looks at his insta tum_liberate

Thinking about buying. But might be a scam. He did show pics of the black box and it seems they were only us release. So could be legit.

Struck out everywhere online this morning so I hit up Social Status here like 30 minutes after they posted they had the white nmd's. Got there and asked them if there were any left and the worker said they were already sold out, but it was a guy that was just standing there and asked what size I needed. Told him a 10.5 and he said had that size in his car. Got them for $300....didn't think that was too bad of a price to pay for them. Very dope shoe.

View media item 2101580

Last edited:
Struck out everywhere online this morning so I hit up Social Status here like 30 minutes after they posted they had the white nmd's. Got there and asked them if there were any left and the worker said they were already sold out, but it was a guy that was just standing there and asked what size I needed. Told him a 10.5 and he said had that size in his car. Got them for $300....didn't think that was too bad of a price to pay for them. Very dope shoe.
Congrats on the pickup, and thats a pretty good price.

Knowing how SS usually works, dude probably had a fsr in his car.  
laugh.gif

Congrats on the pickup, and thats a pretty good price.

Knowing how SS usually works, dude probably had a fsr in his car.  :lol:  

Appreciate it.
He had a van with about 5 people in it. He told me he does this for almost every release.

Back
Top Bottom