Adidas NMD thread

Not NMD talk, but are the UltraBoost Uncaged black ones gunna be hard to get or should I not stress as hard as I did for NMDs? Like I've seen some people say older releases of UB Uncageds staying on shelves at their local sneaker spots

Not NMD talk, but are the UltraBoost Uncaged black ones gunna be hard to get or should I not stress as hard as I did for NMDs? Like I've seen some people say older releases of UB Uncageds staying on shelves at their local sneaker spots
Should be easier for sure. More quantities and less hype compared to NMDs. 

Easier as in I won't need to be on ADC right at 10am? Or easier as in they just won't sell out in under 5 seconds?
easier than today's nmds but harder than the past ub uncaged because these are LTD. ubiq dropped them early today and i think they sold out pretty fast.

Easier as in I won't need to be on ADC right at 10am? Or easier as in they just won't sell out in under 5 seconds?
Who knows but I wouldn't count on it being that much easier... More stock than the OG whites I'm sure but these are LTD, the first pairs definitely were not.

Ohh okay cool thanks y'all. I'm new here so this may be frowned upon, but what is the approx. resale value going to be on the UB uncaged? I have a hookup to get an extra pair but not in my size.. so I want to see if it makes sense to spend that $ if I can flip them quick and make it worth the effort.

Ohh okay cool thanks y'all. I'm new here so this may be frowned upon, but what is the approx. resale value going to be on the UB uncaged? I have a hookup to get an extra pair but not in my size.. so I want to see if it makes sense to spend that $ if I can flip them quick and make it worth the effort.
Yeah, that's never the most popular question right out the gate... and no idea what it will settle at, they aren't fully out yet.

Yeah, that's never the most popular question right out the gate... and no idea what it will settle at, they aren't fully out yet.
Yeah I understand. I'm nowhere near a reseller, I have bought maybe 5 pairs of shoes in the last 12 months but I figured I'd ask if I could make some extra money! No worries. Thanks!

Yeah I understand. I'm nowhere near a reseller, I have bought maybe 5 pairs of shoes in the last 12 months but I figured I'd ask if I could make some extra money! No worries. Thanks!
There's a whole thread for Boost that focuses mostly on UBs

http://niketalk.com/t/592656/adidas...allowed-sizing-release-dates-rumors-on-page-1

white pair since day before and black pair just walked in the store and copped
laugh.gif
If you weren't so damn nice on here I'd want to strangle you every time there's a drop!

Back
Top Bottom