Adidas NMD thread

they put up the last snap. so once that story expires the entries close. probably at noon EST
Story stays for 24 hours.

Anyway -

The Promotion will open on 30 July 2016] at 00:00 (UTC) and close on 31 July 2016 at 23:59 (UTC) (Promotion Period). All entries received after lapse of the Promotion Period are excluded from participation and will not be taken into consideration.

Story stays for 24 hours.

Anyway -

The Promotion will open on 30 July 2016] at 00:00 (UTC) and close on 31 July 2016 at 23:59 (UTC) (Promotion Period). All entries received after lapse of the Promotion Period are excluded from participation and will not be taken into consideration.
oh never mind lol. 

none of my other phones are getting response :frown:

oh never mind lol. 

none of my other phones are getting response :frown:
Wouldn't sweat it, probably just backlog and system load.

Lots of time to register.

Anyway the chances are close to zero.

Don't need to hope too much, just move on and if you get lucky then congrats!

text them before dude in here even put the last number up and still no response... this is Adidas version of air ball

I texted a few times then got
"You've already been entered to win Pitch Black NMDs in size 11.5!"
Without getting the first texts, so you maybe entered already if you sent your size

I'm in Asia and tried texting as well. Got the initial reply, no confirmation reply about my size being registered yet.

Kinda annoyed solelinks posted the no. if people really wanted it, they would be following adidas or even look around here..

Just read this:

32. A Prize cannot be exchanged for another prize. A Prize is personal and non-transferable. The winner(s) agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing a Prize on an internet auction site).

Interesting.

"Personal and non transferable" 
laugh.gif

Kinda annoyed solelinks posted the no. if people really wanted it, they would be following adidas or even look around here..
don't be that guy.

you should be more annoyed at yourself for playing this dumb game with adidas.  

why waste countless hours attached to your phone ON A SATURDAY, when you can just wait for solelinks to post the number?

Just read this:

32. A Prize cannot be exchanged for another prize. A Prize is personal and non-transferable. The winner(s) agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing a Prize on an internet auction site).

Back
Top Bottom