Adidas NMD thread

Pssst, Resell these and Tag Adi on every Post!  Just so they know the Hype is Real!

Adidas is Home to one of the Biggest Resellers in the GAME

Mr. West!

Last edited:

don't be that guy.

you should be more annoyed at yourself for playing this dumb game with adidas.  

why waste countless hours attached to your phone ON A SATURDAY, when you can just wait for solelinks to post the number?
the whole story only took like, half an hour to come out and them you text. its not countless hours, thats called pokemon go

SL broke Adidas Cell Phone!

SMS OVERLOAD! 
laugh.gif

don't be that guy.

you should be more annoyed at yourself for playing this dumb game with adidas.  

why waste countless hours attached to your phone ON A SATURDAY, when you can just wait for solelinks to post the number?
the whole story only took like, half an hour to come out and them you text. its not countless hours, thats called pokemon go
tru. but you know ppl been camping on adidas' snapchat since last night, thinking they might miss something

Yep !

I don't care if they text me back or not, one more chance for an other mate in here.

Getting tired of those ridiculous raffles.
Hurts that it is only 100 pairs. Which means all of the pairs. they are split on each size (I guess) which means there is %0,0000001 percent will get anything :# 

Kinda annoyed solelinks posted the no. if people really wanted it, they would be following adidas or even look around here..
Lol. Comments like this sometimes really makes me laugh in my mind. No like we had much of a chance. This is all luck.

You have can 2 persons enter only, and you still don't win, or 200 million enter and you still win.

ok someone got a response on twitter and it was an hour between the size being texted and the entry verification

I just wanna throw my phone at the Dude who came up with this Whole IDEA at Adidas

Let's make a limited NMD PK

Let's MAKE 100 only

LET's GIVE THEM AWAY, ON SNAPCHAT!

Back
Top Bottom