Adidas NMD thread

dead @ y'all actually  playing along with adidas just for them to hand you yet another L

people like y'all are why the sneaker 'game' will continue to worsen, cuz y'all allow it to

dead @ y'all actually playing along with adidas just for them to hand you yet another L

people like y'all are why the sneaker 'game' will continue to worsen, cuz y'all allow it to

Stuff like this is fun for the general public and snapchat is the fastest growing social network, it's a great marketing idea

mean.gif

I just wanna throw my phone at the Dude who came up with this Whole IDEA at Adidas

Let's make a limited NMD PK

Let's MAKE 100 only

LET's GIVE THEM AWAY, ON SNAPCHAT!

Like I was saying earlier, I believe these were gonna release. But I read about a production error that caused them to shift gears. So instead of just handing out the pairs to employees only, they capitalized on the hype a little. You can tell this wasn't an original plan, as the all black uncaged ultra boost already dropped. This seems like a last minute idea for some great marketing.

dunno why y'all are sweatin' over a contest with low probability of winning lol.  I just sent 1 text and move on and go about the rest of my day.  This NMD hype got everyone straight buggin' and the shoe ain't even all that.

Adidas: To complete registration, please tell us your shoe size.

Me: Size 14

Me: I'm assuming that out of these 100 pairs, you magically have one damn pair in a size 14.

Adidas: 

tried with 3 phones at home... 2x galaxy note 4 and a cheap china smartphone... china smartphone instant answer other 2 nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom