Adidas NMD thread

stupid question. may i know the exact measurements in cm for uk6 NMD R1 PK? I bought a UK7 (my TTS) and it fits too loose. I know most of you suggest half size down from TTS but I think UK6 fits me better.

this is the gap from the tip to my toe, what would you guys recommend? half size or full size down?
I was in the same boat... full size down. 1/2 size down will be wearable but there will still be room in length

stupid question. may i know the exact measurements in cm for uk6 NMD R1 PK? I bought a UK7 (my TTS) and it fits too loose. I know most of you suggest half size down from TTS but I think UK6 fits me better.

this is the gap from the tip to my toe, what would you guys recommend? half size or full size down?
I would say full size down.

We should be good. The person who posted his screenshot is a known troll and can't be trusted. The number that text us back was the same number that we gave our sizes to. Notice his is a 503 area code. Just relax and we should find out in about a week when our shoes come in.

Btw what sizes were both of you? Just seeing if there's a size order to the replies..

@solecali true. It ain't gonna change things. And the number is legit. I actually just called adidas myself and told them about possible fraud texts. And I asked them what number if should come from and what it should state. I have them the number and read back the text message and they confirmed it should say what we got. So I guess we good.

@ebbetsfield89 size 9

So I did some Twitter digging. And looks like we're most likely good like you said @solecali these dudes received the same message in the same text chain they entered in. I deleted my original chain. That's why I was skeptical View media item 2120814

sooooo...

The real question is....

wheres my text???

O_o.gif

Last edited:
Might be a dumb question, but are PK NMDs capable of machine wash like the ultra boosts? Just use cold water and a pillow case?

Bape ones are a problem, but I like the other photoshops better on em

Back
Top Bottom