Adidas NMD thread

I'm pretty sure any boost painting is happening well before any actual construction of the shoe is happening. Especially w/ the TB UBs I have, they def painted the boost unit before putting anything together.

I'm pretty sure any boost painting is happening well before any actual construction of the shoe is happening. Especially w/ the TB UBs I have, they def painted the boost unit before putting anything together.
You're probably right, I'm hoping someone would deconstruct a mesh colored pear to verify one day. Was thinking the EVA plugs are glued to the sides of the outsole, but this picture shows it is not (deconstructed):

I was searching Twitter and saw someone else receive a message. But adidas confirmed it is NOT them. Could we be spoofed too @solecali anyone confirm adidas authentic response? Uploading someone's pic. Crossed out heir private info View media item 2120508

there was only one number I'd trust to confirm my entry. Let alone text back with personal info. And that number was the one on AD's snapchat

@vinotwofour yea me too but I know there are apps out there that can "mask" real phone numbers with fake numbers. So they could've easily did that with this.

The picture that I saw from a guy I know who won was from the original number from the contest and it was the same text as the one the NTer here posted.

Adidas Originals needs to come out and confirm that they are sending out winner texts already then.

If your sitting by your phone waiting for a text on this Adidas raffle Snapchat whatever 
laugh.gif

Has anyone who ordered the grey/black/red NMD from Journeys received shipping confirmation yet? 

I have the og Chukkas and tbh they are probably my favourite NMD's. I also have 4 other PK models but I find the Chukkas the most versatile + I hardly see anyone wearing them. These are my favourite chukka type trainer since the original flyknit lunar chukka

I agree, I have a pair of of OG Chukkas as well and I was on the fence for a while, until put them on. They have become my favorite nmd and my go to for everything.

I agree, I have a pair of of OG Chukkas as well and I was on the fence for a while, until put them on. They have become my favorite nmd and my go to for everything.
Happy to see all of this OG Chukka love.  I see a ton of NMDs around but those are becoming harder to find.  Flight Club doesn't have them, and even Stockx's link for that shoe takes you to a different shoe.  If any of you are able find them I would suggest snagging a pair.  They're comfortable as hell and the colorway makes everyone take notice. 

I was searching Twitter and saw someone else receive a message. But adidas confirmed it is NOT them. Could we be spoofed too @solecali anyone confirm adidas authentic response? Uploading someone's pic. Crossed out heir private info View media item 2120508

We should be good. The person who posted his screenshot is a known troll and can't be trusted. The number that text us back was the same number that we gave our sizes to. Notice his is a 503 area code. Just relax and we should find out in about a week when our shoes come in.

stupid question. may i know the exact measurements in cm for uk6 NMD R1 PK? I bought a UK7 (my TTS) and it fits too loose. I know most of you suggest half size down from TTS but I think UK6 fits me better.

this is the gap from the tip to my toe, what would you guys recommend? half size or full size down?

Back
Top Bottom