Adidas NMD thread

thanks a lot! Are the mesh nmds releasing on the 18th hyped or anything? 
Seems the mesh in this drop are the opposite of hyped to me. Adidas is putting a number of factors together to make these easy to cop. #1 the sheer number of shoes dropping at once. #2 The first chance for people to grab the XR1s #3 The reveal of the September all blacks and all reds.

Don't be surprised if some of the mesh sit for a bit on release day. The Xr1s on the other hand are more of a wildcard in that people seem to love or hate them and no one knows the market on them.

Seems the mesh in this drop are the opposite of hyped to me. Adidas is putting a number of factors together to make these easy to cop. #1 the sheer number of shoes dropping at once. #2 The first chance for people to grab the XR1s #3 The reveal of the September all blacks and all reds.

Don't be surprised if some of the mesh sit for a bit on release day. The Xr1s on the other hand are more of a wildcard in that people seem to love or hate them and no one knows the market on them.
Yep that's what I figured. Plus those UBs are releasing the same day too

Washing machine makes me nervous, personally.

Have you tried the Crep Protect Cure Pack? I would suggest you try that and try to brush out the stains.

Thanks, I'll give my crep protect cleaning kit a go and see if that works.

Has anyone in here ever thrown their own PK pairs in the wash though? I'd definitely wear my camo PKs a lot more if I knew they could go through the washer

Can I have a legit check on these

Are there Fakes of the vapout Greys at all?
Thank you in advance! :smile:

anywhere to get nmd x nice kicks?
Funny you should ask....my Nice Kicks from GOAT just arrived today. $630 shipped for size 9 VNDS. Really fast turnaround if the seller and buyer are both on the west coast. Purchased Monday night, on feet Saturday afternoon 
smokin.gif

Don't even need more pics to know they're fake. Collar on real pairs doesn't have white contrasting.
Thank you very much!
I'm new to nmd's and its really ****** up with all these Fakes out there..
But these were easy to spot..should have seen it myself [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Haha. Fair enough. Was on mobile and sort of distracted so couldn't really make sure it was good to go. Figured I'd post just in case. Oh well.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and bought the Japan Grey's for $240 on Stockx. Pretty reasonable price IMO. Now I can sell my Japan Black pair, probably end up about even in the end. Very glad I never un-DS my black pair. 

Back
Top Bottom