Adidas NMD thread

Glad I got my raffle in for the xr1 early then.  Might be worth a trip to Melrose to sign up there as well.

damn, thanks for the heads up. you know which one's do?
Yeah, Melrose

its tied to that store.

I saw a employee open the raffle app in front of me and he had to put the store # and manager info in before anyone could enter.
Good looks
Negative. To be honest, I was surprised that they are even getting them.
Same. A while back the manager there told me that only Originals stores get NMDs

Trying to buy a pair of NMD runner mesh version for my gf. She wears a size 5.5 for jordan 11s Concord. Should I buy a size 5.5 or 5 for the nmd runner?

Trying to buy a pair of NMD runner mesh version for my gf. She wears a size 5.5 for jordan 11s Concord. Should I buy a size 5.5 or 5 for the nmd runner?

For the mesh go TTS. You can go down half size for a really snug fit (big toe at edge of shoe). For the prime knit people always go down half a size.

They show you a picture of everything that's coming out? Don't even know what's releasing :lol:

just got off the phone with melrose, girl who answered had no idea what colors they were getting but she said they were gonna release online for sure. should I take my chances or enter to be safe?

I took this picture yesterday, I like how it came out
roll.gif

They show you a picture of everything that's coming out? Don't even know what's releasing
laugh.gif
Yeah, I posted it a page or two back

Crazy!

So you can only win 1 size in 1 Color
Seems like it. He did say you were guaranteed at least one pair but he also didn't seem like he was too bright 
roll.gif

just got off the phone with melrose, girl who answered had no idea what colors they were getting but she said they were gonna release online for sure. should I take my chances or enter to be safe?
If Melrose isn't too far from you, might as well go in. Only increases your odds.

Paid 20 pounds for international 'express shipping service' by consortium and I can't track the package once it's left the UK. lol 

Paid 20 pounds for international 'express shipping service' by consortium and I can't track the package once it's left the UK. lol 
Yes you can. It gets transferred to USPS once it makes it in country. It'll be the same tracking #. I've ordered from them in the past 

You guys think it would be possible to trade a pair of japan greys for vapour greys?
I would say no unless you found someone with doubles of the vapours who wanted japans but didn't want to go through the hassle of tracking down a pair on their own.

The vapours seem slightly more hard to find, are more desired, and thus command a little higher resale price.

I would say no unless you found someone with doubles of the vapours who wanted japans but didn't want to go through the hassle of tracking down a pair on their own.

The vapours seem slightly more hard to find, are more desired, and thus command a little higher resale price.

That's what I thought too. Hopefully I can find a willing a trader.

You guys think it would be possible to trade a pair of japan greys for vapour greys?
As of today, average resale prices of each of the Japan Pack:

Average resell price of Japan Blacks: $277

Average resell price of Japan Greys: $329

Average resell price of Vapour Greys: $375

This is per Stockx.  

From what I can see, both of the Greys are trending up and the Japan Blacks are trending down.  I think the Japan Blacks have been restocked more than the other two, and the Greys are a bit more different than the other NMDs released to date (increasing their value). 

It should be mentioned that size of shoe matters, and you can see what your size recently sold for in the Stockx section for "recent sales".

As of today, average resale prices of each of the Japan Pack:

Average resell price of Japan Blacks: $277

Average resell price of Japan Greys: $329

Average resell price of Vapour Greys: $375

This is per Stockx.  

From what I can see, both of the Greys are trending up and the Japan Blacks are trending down.  I think the Japan Blacks have been restocked more than the other two, and the Greys are a bit more different than the other NMDs released to date (increasing their value). 

It should be mentioned that size of shoe matters, and you can see what your size recently sold for in the Stockx section for "recent sales".
That trade is a lot more feasible than the black pair for the vapours, check the FB groups- I bet it could happen if you're patient. Our charcoals and vapours sold fastest- all the same price

Back
Top Bottom