Adidas NMD thread

What's up guys? Quick question. My Japan blacks are a sz 12 and they fit perfect. Do you guys think I can get away with a sz 11 in the charcoals?

Nice kicks
pimp.gif
what happened?

What's up guys? Quick question. My Japan blacks are a sz 12 and they fit perfect. Do you guys think I can get away with a sz 11 in the charcoals?
That would be a really snug fit. It really depends how wide your feet are, IMO. If you don't have much room in the size 12 then I don't think 11 would fit. 11.5 would. 

Depends what you mean by fit perfect, if you mean fit snug, I really doubt it. They are both the R1 PK so you would be similarly sized. If you're talking about CS1 or Mesh they should be sized higher than R1 PK. (all from my experience with the models)

Depends what you mean by fit perfect, if you mean fit snug, I really doubt it. They are both the R1 PK so you would be similarly sized. If you're talking about CS1 or Mesh they should be sized higher than R1 PK. (all from my experience with the models)
Thanks guys. That's what I figured. My feet are pretty narrow and the sz 12 fits pretty tight. I just remember reading during the whole sizing debate, how the charcoals and vapours fit a little bigger. I guess half size down is the most I could do.

Thanks guys. That's what I figured. My feet are pretty narrow and the sz 12 fits pretty tight. I just remember reading during the whole sizing debate, how the charcoals and vapours fit a little bigger. I guess half size down is the most I could do.
I mean it's kind of hard to say because everyone has a different way they like their sneakers to fit. Also, sizing can vary from model to model and even between different pairs of the same model. Someone posted that one of their shoes was actually smaller then the other even though they are both marked the same size. I personally don't mind when a shoe has a really stretchy upper for my toes to almost reach the end of the shoe. But if you don't have the chance to try them on and you are going to spend money, I would go for a safe bet. A full size down doesn't seem wise to me.

What do you guys think, if I already registered for the raffle at one Adidas store is it pointless to register at another store? Do you think it's all part of one database or specific to each store?

What do you guys think, if I already registered for the raffle at one Adidas store is it pointless to register at another store? Do you think it's all part of one database or specific to each store?
i was always curious about this

when does the raffle end? think I'm gonna head up to Santa Monica tomorrow to enter

Not sure when it ends. But I was at Santa Monica today and they didn't have any option to select the XR1's.

i know sizing is a horrible subject but for the xr1 pks u guys Gonna Try to get the same size as nmd? wish adidas can clarify.

its tied to that store.

I saw a employee open the raffle app in front of me and he had to put the store # and manager info in before anyone could enter.

Back
Top Bottom