Adidas NMD thread

oh my bad I thought he was talking bout the OG restock..
Ah, yeah I see, looks like he posted just a little too late so it looked like he was talking about the OGs.

Hopefully the mesh release is a big GR & I can check them out in person cause I think I'm gonna pass but want to see them in person.

Oh my god, almost got a heart attack for missing the KITH drop since I'm at work and it's blocked. No way I could've copped with my phone but then I checked the sizes.

Phew, no biggie.

Just curious..... is this a clue that adidas are restocking to? Just looked at the newest arrivals on the adidas site (uk) and the newest arrival is the OG nmd..

I heard a rumour on twitter that the OG restocks on the 22nd (adidas alerts twitter account). Could this mean its sooner, like tonight if offspring are releasing stock tomorrow?

Just curious..... is this a clue that adidas are restocking to? Just looked at the newest arrivals on the adidas site (uk) and the newest arrival is the OG nmd..
I heard a rumour on twitter that the OG restocks on the 22nd (adidas alerts twitter account). Could this mean its sooner, like tonight if offspring are releasing stock tomorrow?

Adidas alerts said they were restocking on March 17th

Can't wait for those all blacks. Hopefully they'll be an easy cop (wishful thinking) because I'm never paying resell for some NMDs

Can't wait for those all blacks. Hopefully they'll be an easy cop (wishful thinking) because I'm never paying resell for some NMDs
Unless adidas decides to make them the first GR primeknit NMD, they'll be about as easy to cop as the NKs, which is to say, not at all.

I just need one pair though...

Really dig those TBs. I'd love for them to keep the Japanese characters on the side but I assume that will be replaced with an adidas logo deboss?

those all blacks are 
pimp.gif

Just spoke with an Adidas rep at Aventura store...he said starting on March 17th will be a month long campaign for NMDs in multiple colorways and that it should be easy pickups because Adidas has been testing the market with these little drops and now they realize the demand and are planning to flood the market with these...he wouldn't confirm if that includes any restocks but said just be ready for March 17...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom