Adidas NMD thread

265 is not even a question take it. It's a shoe that I actually excited about and must say that hasn't happened n a year or 2 well turtle doves but anyway

Took it. These only gonna go up IMO. Especially once the mesh versions drop, the PK variants gonna be more sought after

Ok those PK all whites are much better

And to answer other dudes question, I personally find the bot talk corny. Not used to being in hyped threads so when i see it, it just reminds me how ridiculous the sneaker game has gotten for some stuff smh

traded my third pair of pirate black 350 for a backup pair of OG NMD and 500 euros, and happy with it ^^

Already! :smokin Pshhh...I'm still wit the mesh whites too though. Keepin Crep Protect on deck, haha! My goodness....NMD man.

Before we "nix" it from the thread...Let me take a moment to understand why the Bot talk is frowned upon? Hopefully this isn't taboo to admit, but I recently tried my hand at the programming aide, so to speak....and it did me no good.

So, I'm not necessarily a proponent of them, but I did try. Can I understand why it shouldn't be talked about? Why the stigma surrounding it?

IMO it should start being allowed, but not to the point where its starts to be the main topic in a shoe thread (there should be a regular thread for that), because purchasing rare and highly sought after kicks has evolved to where one can only purchase the shoes with the use of a bot. Bots are not going anywhere soon, and they'll never be stopped, they are a part of the shoe culture now. It is not only resellers who use bots, but collectors too!

Last edited:

^^^ What he said. Box label is off to. Should be the actual shoe, not a silhouette.
Yeah the obviously fake boost material and box label are the two biggest giveaways. They actually did a decent job on the red block and the upper on these.

I bet the heel counter is way off too, would need to see a straight on shot of it though.

Thanks fellas! Appreciate the feedback. Sucks that (1) it's almost impossible to cook online or even in store, and (2) the market is flooded with fakes. Tough times to be a sneakerhead.

Have fakes in the yellow NMD hit yet?

Bought a pair off grailed abd tried my best to compare to pics from flight club.

some of these mesh pairs are looking good, I really want to see how they compare to the PK ones

Back
Top Bottom