Adidas NMD thread

Is it a fact og will restock? Tgwo says sold out for those and its been that way ever since they originally dropped...wouldn't it say coming soon like the other cw pairs if restocking?

As a fact USA stores are not getting and were not offered half as much as europes accounts ...

Last edited:
As long as they hit U.S. stores, they will be mine 
devil.gif

Got my yellow PK in the other day. 

While they're not, I'm going to be honest. They're a little dissapointing. For a shoe thats supposed to be a runner, they're pretty bulky and clunky. I don't mind that they're shaped like a box but it's not subtle at all. 

Got my yellow PK in the other day. 

While they're not, I'm going to be honest. They're a little dissapointing. For a shoe thats supposed to be a runner, they're pretty bulky and clunky. I don't mind that they're shaped like a box but it's not subtle at all. 
NMDs are not supposed to be runners. They're marketed as lifestyle shoes.

That being said, they do have a unique shape to them, definitely takes some getting used to.

Last edited:
Yeah it has a runner influence for sure but when I hear someone say "for a shoe that's supposed to be a runner" I assume they mean it in the sense of it being an actual running shoe.

It has Runner in the name, but again, that's referring more to the aesthetic than the function.

Personally I find them much less bulky than the other shoes you mentioned but the shape is definitely different.

EU stock-levels:

S75234: 1530 pairs

S75235: 1445 pairs

S75232: 1458 pairs

S79150: ?_?

Yes there are plenty of fakes sold on Amazon. Same seller has yeezys for $400. Their NMDs are 100% fake.
 Even regular folk are coming up with their own fakes ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Back
Top Bottom