Adidas NMD thread

I dont understand why we get these ****** new type of nmds and women get nice new colorways.   Give both the colorways 
roll.gif

im so bummed that they havent confirmed an OG restock yet... honestly the only colorway i wanted and maybe those green suedes

The first colorway was mad easy to get. A lot of people were hating on this model.

Last edited:
Seems like people are backdooring eu nmd's.

zebra nmds went from 612 to 491.

chubba black thing went from 450 or so to 169.

what's going on lol

this might be a dumb question, but what's the point of those rectangular rubber pieces on the midsole? they just look make the shoe look like fake UB's imo.

this might be a dumb question, but what's the point of those rectangular rubber pieces on the midsole? they just look make the shoe look like fake UB's imo.
The NMD line pays homage to retro Adidas runners going back decades. Much older than UBs.

Last edited:

Stiffer material than boost, supposed to make them more stable.  Check out the deconstructed pic on adidas.com/nmd its like the third "block" down.

just tried on the Yellow PK and good God ....

the fact that these aren't available to buy at any time makes me angry

these shoes are amazing

Stiffer material than boost, supposed to make them more stable.  Check out the deconstructed pic on adidas.com/nmd its like the third "block" down.
Just wondering is the sole the same or different in ultra boosts and NMD? If they are different what is different? Is one more comfortable than the other?

Just wondering is the sole the same or different in ultra boosts and NMD? If they are different what is different? Is one more comfortable than the other?
Imo the NMD has a little firmer and responsive feel, and the UB has a squishier cushioned feel

Back
Top Bottom