Adidas NMD thread

There was an article a couple of weeks ago about the fact that the YZY collab was not a financial (but brand core value) success for Adidas - they made their money with all the GR Pharell stuff instead.
Interesting considering GR Pharell stuff has volume vs. YZY collab is a niche market. If YZY sold more to the masses and 350s were made at GR levels, they would do much better.

pimp.gif

huh, im trying to talk myself into not liking something? Man F outta here and Im gunna have my opinion :lol:
My thoughts exactly

I said the same thing you did, just reversed it

People who like the mesh are allowed to have their opinions too

I'm not trying to talk myself into liking anything. I think the mesh are dope and actually got rid of my black pk's cus they were underwhelming

My thoughts exactly

I said the same thing you did, just reversed it

People who like the mesh are allowed to have their opinions too

I'm not trying to talk myself into liking anything. I think the mesh are dope and actually got rid of my black pk's cus they were underwhelming

you see that little laughing guy at the end of my comments? dont take them so seriously man.

^ hmm all sold out ... arrrggg will I ever get a pair of nmd for retail ?

Last edited:
Right there with you man! **** undefeated and all of their stores and employees! I was there this morning and left because of how ****** they handled the release!
they are complete DICKHEADS @ Undftd!! They ACT so f'n cool like it's a privilege that there even talking to u....

I prefer the mesh NMDs personally, the Primeknit on NMDs seem high maintenance compared to mesh. Also, don't wanna give in to a PK overkill. Being $50 cheaper add to it too hahah 
Contrary to what I said previously I also think the same and sold all my Black NMD PKs.

I think that the Primeknit (Black) material is really cheap feeling. Like the material on a pair of Target $1 socks. The White is a nightmare to keep fresh and clean.

The Monochrome Mesh on the otherhand is amazing, almost like a stretchy wetsuit material and I also prefer the black 'Lego' blocks om the midsole.

Defo happy with my decision.

Last edited:

Yall crazy. PK >>>>> Mesh all day imo. 
This is true but different price points. If I want to save $50, I'll go mesh all day.

I know a lot of people that want to try boost or love boost technology but don't want to pay $170 - $180. Mesh is a great entry level shoe.

Sweet copped the Navy....4th one to the collection.......try not to use Paypal as the page hangs up

Back
Top Bottom