Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys so it's been like 2 pages since we talked about the comfort of UB's and how its obviously worth 10 dollars more over NMDs, wanted to get your latest opinions on it. We also haven't talked about sizing in like 4 posts so I was hoping someone could help me out. I exclusively wear crocs in a 10.5, what size am I in PK nmds? Thanks bros, wish me luck on Saturday I'll be camping but my phone can still barely pick up a 3g signal, I should be fine on ADC.

man i'll be driving my family to the beach tomorrow... anyone think I got a shot in hell on my phone?

I have both of the new Chukkas from the International releases last month.  Notes:

- They are higher quality mesh than the low top mesh NMD's

- Go TTS for fit

- Whites are sneaky very versatile

- The OG black chukka sole is exactly the same as the OG NMD PK sole

I have both of the new Chukkas from the International releases last month.  Notes:

- They are higher quality mesh than the low top mesh NMD's

- Go TTS for fit

- Whites are sneaky very versatile

- The OG black chukka sole is exactly the same as the OG NMD PK sole
Finally, thanks brotha! Do you own the suede chukka also? If so, does that run looser bc of the material

Oh nah, wasn't hating on bb, I was talking about the annoyance of when shops themselves announce times (like sites that give you a countdown timer as if it's gonna matter lol). RIP indeed.
Oh the timer, that timer on SNS and TheGoodWill they're both pureeeee BS, there's nothing i hate more 

Back
Top Bottom