Adidas NMD thread

Get over yourself, dude.  
get over myself?

nah, I think I'm cool with calling out bigots.

do I know you? bc last time there was a user from NC who used to follow me around and also stalked me. 

get over myself?

nah, I think I'm cool with calling out bigots.

do I know you? bc last time there was a user from NC who used to follow me around and also stalked me. 
 LOL, don't flatter yourself.  Since when are Spanish a "race", or Chinese for that matter?  We all know that Asians are especially nuts for NMDs, as the many videos posted here indicate.  But I guess I'm racist too for saying that.

LOL, don't flatter yourself.  Since when are Spanish a "race", or Chinese for that matter?  We all know that Asians are especially nuts for NMDs, as the many videos posted here indicate.  But I guess I'm racist too for saying that.
sometimes the ignorance and lack of intelligence just shows itself lmao.

hey hey I can't be racist against the china man. chinese not a rce. TRUMP 2016. make america great again.

yea. you right lmao

Yep, and apparently I'm part of the American race by your standards.  Have fun getting yourself bent out of shape over stupid ***** like YT videos. 
Reported for cursing 

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
bruh teach me how to cook

Did they even go up?
It's strange.  The site was running smoothly before and after the supposed drop.  Normally, when something really hyped drops the site lags or grinds to a halt, and the product page will still be there (just can't add anything to cart, etc.).  Like when the creams dropped.  Even when the Mita Asics released not too long ago, it behaved the same way.  

That's the fastest i've ever seen UBIQ return to "normal" for something like that in a while. Must have been a tiny run. 

It's strange.  The site was running smoothly before and after the supposed drop.  Normally, when something really hyped drops the site lags or grinds to a halt, and the product page will still be there (just can't add anything to cart, etc.).  Like when the creams dropped.  Even when the Mita Asics released not too long ago, it behaved the same way.  

That's the fastest i've ever seen UBIQ return to "normal" for something like that in a while. Must have been a tiny run. 
Yeah i remember trying to get a mesh pair and it was horrible, definitely a small run. 

Man these dudes are super lazy or trying to scam with the OG city socks on ebay. I've seen a handful of listings where a couple of users are just stealing each others photos. Only one person has gotten back to me saying he'll send me tagged pics. 

Man these dudes are super lazy or trying to scam with the OG city socks on ebay. I've seen a handful of listings where a couple of users are just stealing each others photos. Only one person has gotten back to me saying he'll send me tagged pics. 

Probly don't even have em in hand yet.

Back
Top Bottom