Adidas NMD thread

i tried to enter for NMD but no confirmation email... but i cant enter again.... when i enter for yeezy i got an email yesterday that my entry is in

Hey so where can we cop a pair of the PKs in black in the US?  Will the best place to check be the US Adidas website? And are they dropping at 10AM EST?

Hey so where can we cop a pair of the PKs in black in the US?  Will the best place to check be the US Adidas website? And are they dropping at 10AM EST?
some footactions got em in a few days ago. adc will drop at a random time tomorrow.

Sorry, I'm new, does ADC just mean the adidas site? Will we get any notification of when the shoe is released? I just signed up for email notifs from the site

ANY WEBSITE WITH JAPAN GREY OR WOMEN SALMON COLOR LEFT? ARGHHH sdfskds

edit: actually any website that have the PK left will be great too thx

Last edited:
PK's don't get just "left", y'all are really comin' out of the woodworks for this one
Hate when a store says..

Leftover pairs will be sold online after in-store

Why even say that on shoes like PK NMD n Yeezy 

no point?

These are all going to popular obviously but I'm guessing the biggest hype is around the Vapor Grey's. Think I'm going to go for the dark grey's 

Grey or Black

I like the the Color Blocks on NMD for some reason (Red or Blue)

wish these had them

Last edited:

Grey or Black

I like the the Color Blocks on NMD for some reason (Red or Blue)

wish these had them
Yeah I saw a dude in line for yeezy raffle today with the OG black. I can't lie it was super dope.

Yeah the Vapour's. I'm thinking those are most people's 1st choice since they're the most different from all the NMDs that have been released so far 
I just think they would look clean af and low key with some nice jeans for date night instead of my leather boots

Last edited:

Yeah I saw a dude in line for yeezy raffle today with the OG black. I can't lie it was super dope.

I just think they would look clean af and low key with some nice jeans for date night instead of my leather boots
Yup, I'm with ya. Im trying to play the odds though. Worked for me last time when the camo's dropped I was able to get the city socks since I didn't even try for camo's lol. Just like people said they had the best luck with the yellow camo's since most went for the grey or red. No clue if it makes a difference but sort of makes sense. 

S81848
Thanks, mate
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom