Adidas NMD thread

adidas stores will be holding a raffle for some NMD release next week, raffle will be thu-sun for signups in store, not sure what the shoe is yet but will know sometime today

Repped.  Holy mother that is a lot of Xr1s. 

Kind of amazed to say out of all of those shoes, I only am going to go for 1.  Not that impressed with the selection. 
Which one? This totally sold me on the XR1. Great silhouette, Glitch camo-like aesthetic, Primeknit. What more could i ask for. Oh yes, the chance to actually buy it.

Last edited:

Which one? This totally sold me on the XR1. Great silhouette, Glitch camo-like aesthetic, Primeknit. What more could i ask for. Oh yes, the chance to actually buy it.
Feeling this guy below.  The XR1 is such a bizarre-looking construction to me, I figure if I'm going to get one I might as well go balls out with it.  

That said, I have a feeling Adidas.com is going to be an utter MESS with this launch...like even worse than usual if that's possible (as will the consortiums), so it's anyone's guess what we'll all cop.  

Feeling this guy below.  The XR1 is such a bizarre-looking construction to me, I figure if I'm going to get one I might as well go balls out with it.  

That said, I have a feeling Adidas.com is going to be an utter MESS with this launch...like even worse than usual if that's possible (as will the consortiums), so it's anyone's guess what we'll all cop.  
And what, the ladies get these babies? I would totally cram my feet into it if i could. 

Maybe they'll grow on me, but I'm not a fan of Tubulars at all and the XR1s have too much of the same styling.  Plus the shrunken toe block takes away some of the signature NMD look. 

Maybe they'll grow on me, but I'm not a fan of Tubulars at all and the XR1s have too much of the same styling.  Plus the shrunken toe block takes away some of the signature NMD look. 
Completely agree with you.  The shrunken toe block gives them a pointy look, and the cage seems overly complex.  Obviously there are TONS of fans of this shoe style already, so I'm admittedly in the minority, but I think the NMD's beauty is in its simplicity and structure.  

To me, these XR1s look like Elf shoes. Chuck a pair of legos on the side of this:

They're usually good with orders. It just takes 2 weeks to arrive
On release date I got mine like 4 days after purchase (to the US).. But also a friend of mine also copped  but his order took like 2 weeks too

So I guess I got lucky

Good things about ordering the CS1 from consortium is that it comes out to around 170 shipped, which is what retail shoulda been here (still not sure why we got hit for 190 on that color)

Had it on cart then it went OOS  
frown.gif

Yeah, I'm sure that consortium had a ton of stock on these. Was able to cop them 10-15 mins after they released initially on the site and it took around 2 working days for the order to process.

Back
Top Bottom