Adidas NMD thread

Im sitting this release out, the colorways dont catch my attention, the XR1s look a bit shaky. I think at this point they (adidas) are just feeding the beast.
Agreed. A lot of people are going to sit this release out compared to previous releases, but the amazing thing is that not one colourway will sit. For men's sizes at least.

I know the shape of the NMD is very appealing to most ...but if you want a prineknit alterative -- the primeknit zx flux that recently dropped feel AMAZING ..IMO, from first reaction, it felt closer to the PK NMD than the uncaged UB do...

Last edited:
CpfCv1KXgAAeRKO.jpg:large

[emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji]

According to adidas here in SM raffle sign ups were terrible and most people who enrolled have excellent chances at getting the shoe they want. They may even let people reserve shoes 8/17 and get a bracelet to return when they come out.

According to adidas here in SM raffle sign ups were terrible and most people who enrolled have excellent chances at getting the shoe they want. They may even let people reserve shoes 8/17 and get a bracelet to return when they come out.

which shoes were being raffled? just the nmds or medal ub too?

Well the raffles weren't announced anywhere so that's why not as many sign ups I'm guessing

Well the raffles weren't announced anywhere so that's why not as many sign ups I'm guessing

Yeah no mention of it at all on social media. They had 1 sign. I found out cause someone told me. Hopefully that means my white XR1 is locked.

are the japan blacks or grey worth more? i wanted the grey pair but not if it's going to be a hassle to trade the black for them

are the japan blacks or grey worth more? i wanted the grey pair but not if it's going to be a hassle to trade the black for theGrey
Highest             =>             Lowest

V Beige > JP Blk > Shadow Grey

Last edited:
are the japan blacks or grey worth more? i wanted the grey pair but not if it's going to be a hassle to trade the black for them
laugh.gif
 Can of worms: Reopened.

Right now it's all over the place which is worth more.  All that's assured is that the vapour greys are the most coveted of the three.  I know of folks who have traded Japan blacks + cash for Greys and vice versa.  Oddly enough the only thing everyone seems to agree on is that their personal favorite of the two is worth more. 
happy.gif

Need help to do a legit check.
Got this from Xhibition but the shoe did not come with a tag!
Surprisingly there was an order form from a previous customer dated June!
I suspect it was returned and Xhibition resold it.

I am suspicious and worry the previous customer returned a fake one back.
Need experts in here to verify it.

Let me know if i should take other pictures from other part for you guys help to verify!

The piece of paper from the previous buyer on the top!
Ain't nobody got time to fake those 

I'm also passing this release nothing catch me at all ...

But I AM really looking forward for the upcoming WM stuff to hit the marker, really a huge YES for those big LEGOS at the inner part of the shoe. 

LOOK AT THOSE LEGOS MAAAN 

They really put some though in this collection, I could even, if i save a lot for it, grave a jacker or the windbreaker

Pretty sought collection I repeat

Yeah, I stopped by the SF Adidas Originals/Adidas Running store and spoke to the manager. I missed out on the raffle sign up, which ended yesterday. However, not many people signed up so it looks as if though they are going to hand out bracelets the Tuesday and Wednesday of next week where we pick one NMD in our size and preferred colorway from what they are receiving. If they have the size and colorway in stock, you are guaranteed one pair. 

Back
Top Bottom