Adidas NMD thread

The turquoise men will drop, the black for women and if everyone's favorite 1ness is dropping then I'm sure Adi will online as well

They did mention the 12PM cutoff would be pretty strict. So  if you raffled or got a bracelet, make sure you come before 12PM.

Cutoff are serious because people who normally sleep outside for 7 days have no problem showing up on time standing in line with no guarenteed pair because you didn't get there at cutoff, and the stores get a lot less strict when the lines done.

I saw it happen at barneys for the moonrock yeezy. The entire back of the line was people with nothing and all got a pair.

Last edited:
If you want the all Black XR1 in a mens size and you're willing to trade me a b/w glitch pair in 5.5, please hit me up. No guarentees but I will try my best.

Cutoff was 12pm.

Thank you. I don't understand the release at all. No chance for people who work to get them? I wouldn't take a day off just to get a wristband by 12. :smh:

How about the one on Melrose? I work near there. Cutoff at 12pm also?

Last edited:
nah theyre real, I got from a retailer, PM me for location
smile.gif
that looks kinda dope actually

Last edited:
Whats the ID on these? Would rather cop these than the ones that are releasing this week.

Last edited:
Miss me with those Olympics tomorrow, but I'm working on cooking up some of those b/w R1s on Thursday, so bad. Not completely hyped on the X1 as much as all the new R1 colorways.

Yeah those are dope. I like the red's and the dark grey pr the most. With so many releasing on 1 day I'm wondering if certain 1s will be more limited then others

Back
Top Bottom