mad.gif
 when Adidas Drops these like a GR

it's gonna happen

Last edited:

People that paid 3k and above for these...  Gonna be MAD
mad.gif
 when Adidas Drops these like a GR

it's gonna happen
I'm confident they will drop a triple black nmd but it won't have the camo pk upper. It will just be all black pk or mesh.

Don't worry if you don't hit. The restock of these later this year is massive. Massive.
Curious. How do people know it is massive? I planned on doubling up if it's like a GR but I had doubts it would be feasible considering their OG status and hype as the original PK NMD.

Also, just doubled up on the PK Camo Glitch Black/Blue-/White XR1 at Premier Boutique in San Mateo. Got 1st pair online from Bodega. Premier got the French Beige and Japan Blacks but they sold out of my size in both real quick (11 and 11.5). I was around 10th in line too out of a line of like 70+. Will give one to my brother likely.

Also, I picked up my 11.5 Circa Knit in Lush Red and Clear Blue from Premier that I had bought online and via phone order for store pickup like 2 weeks ago. I live like 30 mins away so delayed my trip. Manager let me out the backdoor to avoid bs backdoor talk. It still happened since I had to walk to my car and people saw me. They assumed the worst. Surprised some **** in line didn't come at me.

Last edited:
Extenuating circumstances kept me from copping on RD, but I found a pair of the black and reds on ebay (chupi1289) for only about a $15 idiot tax on my part.

Will be glad to have these in hand soon

For women and small sizes mesh is cool but doesn't really look good in bigger sizes to me, just like regular roshes
smaller size shoes always look better

Size 12 and up look terrible in all shoes, No pun toward big feet people.

You ever seen a size 14 or 15 Roshe??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
      ON FEET!

Mesh NMDs just have a much less appealing silhouette overall to me and they're much less comfortable, not a fan, but all the more power to anyone who is, they're way more affordable & attainable than the PKs

You ever seen a size 14 or 15 Roshe??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
      ON FEET!
i don't even like my 11.5-12.... but at least its a little easier to cop :d

meh could of gotten that 11.5...

after shipping and costums in germany i would end up at 228$.. sigh

i start to hate german costums policy

You ever seen a size 14 or 15 Roshe??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:       ON FEET!
not necessarily. Certain shoes look better in bigger sizes

I wear my sz 11-11.5 PK NMD and sz 12 UB with pride. I think the really small sizes (4.5-6) look worse. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's dependent on the person I'm 6'4 and wear 11 1/2 and most people think my feet are small

Now if ur 5'7 250 and wear 11 1/2 up u kinda have a problem

Back
Top Bottom