Adidas NMD thread

my boost collection pk only>> 
smokin.gif

Also not sure if these have been posted but these drop later this year.

and a close up of the R2s that was previously posted.

Was about 3 minutes late into Champs today... some 15-year-old had his mom buy him the last pair of Champs NMDs in 10.5 on some back-to-school ****. I was genuinely mad.

Was about 3 minutes late into Champs today... some 15-year-old had his mom buy him the last pair of Champs NMDs in 10.5 on some back-to-school ****. I was genuinely mad.
Black ones? 
mad.gif

I woulda been hot, knowing damn well Timmy gonna run them into the ground week 1

Last edited:
Stupid Champs, wanted that exclusive2. Called all in my area and all swore none would get it this past week then I come in to the store this weekend to inquire and apparently they all got them in and are now all sold out.

Also hate Adidas' inconsistent sizing, I got three different pairs where a size 9, 9.5 and 10 fit perfectly.

Black ones? >:  

I woulda been hot, knowing damn well Timmy gonna run them into the ground week 1

ya'll are absolutely lame. complain when a reseller buys up all the pairs. complain when someone buys a pair to be their good pair of shoes for school that year. just cant win I guess.

and its not like these are a one off, they'll be back on shelves.

Last edited:

Bruh, they've been out for over a week now. That last pair was fair game....

How easy is it to remove those stripes?
Just like the CKs, the stripes seem to be heat bonded on there, so IMO there's no way you're getting them off without leaving behind noticeable damage to the fabric.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom